It's Been Awhile! (Quick Update and a Couple Questions)

Gohan3117

TTC #1 After 2 MC's
Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's been awhile since I've been on here(only a few months, but still. :p ) So I wanted to update you all on my TTC and marriage, etc.

I finally got pregnant in May...but I lost the little one 8 weeks into my pregnancy. So I'm an Angel Mommy now...it's hard, but I press through the tears. :cry: I can't begin to say how hard it was to go through that. I almost didn't get through it. It caused a TON of stress with me and Hubby...almost to the point where we separated. :cry: But, I got to the point that I was so broken...so emotionally drained that I got on my knees and prayed. I told God that I couldn't do this anymore...and I needed him to provide relief for my husband and I physically, emotionally, spiritually and financially. Well, after I prayed, I went home from counselling(I actually prayed in the middle of my counselor's parking lot, lol) and I slept on the couch(Hubby and I decided that we'd sleep on separate couches in the same room) and I was woken up the next morning by a phone call asking if I could come in for an interview at Famous Footwear. You see, my husband is blind and he has a hard time finding work, so at that point we were only making about $88 a week and we're living with his parents. I applied to only Famous and Starbucks, because I didn't want to overwhelm myself more by applications. But Famous called me, I went for an interview a few days later, and got the job. Today was my second day at work and I LOVE IT! :happydance: (although my feet need a good rub after my shifts, lol) But it gets better...Hubby put in several applications at various places to try to get himself another job...he got called in for an interview, and he also got his job the same day! :happydance: How great is God!? Now that our financial situation is easing up, we are much less stressed about everything(including TTC, because now we'll be able to support a little one, even without my job eventually), so we don't argue as much. It much more calm in my house, and I have finally been able to truly mourn the loss of my little one. I am doing better. Praise Jesus! :)

But my questions are regarding pregnancy. I came off of one cycle on NuvaRing a couple months ago. So, here's my question. The first month I didn't use it...I had no spotting and my period pretty much came on time. Now, I've been having brown spotting on and off for the past 4 days, but AF hasn't shown yet. I had the same thing happen when I got pregnant last time...but I don't wanna get my hopes up if it's just hormones leveling out. Hubby and I did BD twice during my fertile period(without protection, we don't use condoms), so it's possible...but I JUST got an amazing job...we weren't planning to TTC for awhile...it was more...make-up sex. lol. Also, my nipples are REALLY red, like when Hubby plays with them a lot...but we haven't done much recently...so it can't be that. I'm a little nervous. I have a short LP, but I'm still 8DPO(almost 9DPO) with a 12 day LP. So should I test tomorrow? I don't know...ughh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->