Its been decided! Time to TTC #2!

sandilion

Reaction score
I have a feeling this may be a bit of a journey as i do currently have a ovarian cyst ... its only 5mm x 5mm apparently, but enough to cause a little grief and Im hoping it wont hinder my ability to fall pregnant nice and smoothly.

But after discussing it seriously with DH last night, we weighed it all up and decided its time to start the journey again for #2! And We both actually feel relieved and excited!

Boy or girl we don't care - we want a healthy bubby! Just like our first :cloud9:

My strategy at this stage is to just remain as stress free as possible now....not be too focused on trying to fall pregnant (if possible!) and to ensure I have a glass of red before we do the deed as i truly believe that was my secret weapon first time round! Also the fact we were on holidays would have helped. We have timed it so if it takes a few cycles and no pregnancy, we'll be due for our next trip anyways. I am a lot more relaxed when on holidays :D

Wish us luck ladies! I shall be spending a lot more time in this forum now :D :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->