It's different with baby #2

CatchBabyDust

Mom(by Gods grace)preg#2
Reaction score
I know it's still early in the pregnancy but i remember with my daughter i was already super nauseous at this point and super tired... This time though, i am much more energetic.. I do get nauseated every now and then but nothing bad really!! Evem CM isn't as much and boobs arent as sore...
I am so anxious weather my pregnancy is progressing or not.. I am terrified of another mc or missed mc like my very first!! That was terrible :(
I know not all pregnancies are the same but till i have my first u/s I will not get tooooooooo excited :nope:
I just want everything to be ok and healthy!!

I could've written this! My first pregnancy was an early mc so the worry is very real for me also. My morning sickness with DD started very early. I don't seem to really have any yet. I feel overly tired thus time though but I'm not sure if that's where I'm having to run after a 3yo all day.

How long until your first scan? I've still got another 3 weeks to wait for ours.

I didn't even take a test until I was 7 weeks pregnant, and even then it was to shut DH up since my period was three weeks late! Symptoms didn't start until over a week later. When I asked my midwife at the 8 weeks appointment she said that the symptoms mean a healthy pregnancy thing was more of an old wives tale that they tell you to make you feel better about having to live with your head in the toilet for the first couple of months, made me feel better!

My symptoms were much stronger with my first as well. Morning sickness, fatigue, CM, sore bbs, round ligament pain.. This time around I'm fatigued but not nearly as much and if I get too hungry I'm a little bit nauseus but that's it. It think the first time around everything was so new for my body that everything was just more pronounced. This time I've had experience. A little bit of a silly explanation but our bodies are amazing!

My second pregnancy was a breeeeeeze!!! Oh, I was almost completely normal the whole time! That scared me a ton in the beginning, but he's made up for as easy breezy he was during pregnancy and as a baby. He's a pain in the butt 3 year old now! Gotta love him! Haha

Congratulations!!!! I hope I have eased your mind a bit.

At first I thought my pregnancy with my second was a lot easier ... but by the end of week six everything had hit and it's been a lot harder. Fingers crossed it's not that way for you! I've heard an equal amount of women who had easier pregnancies the second time and worse ones the second time. I think it would be dreamy to have an easier pregnancy, especially considering how hard it is to be wiped out and sick while you have a kid. I'm a little jealous!

I could have written this. I'm super anxious. I had a horrible first pregnancy and was sick for months and in hospital for a lot of it. This time I'm feeling nauseous in the evenings and keep waking randomly at 4am but no real sore boobs or discharge yet. I've taken two fer tests both positive but did an Internet cheapie this morning and nothing. I'm just trying not to get too excited in case something goes wrong!

I had 0 symptoms throughout. Only thing later on was craving protein and avacado. My son was born healthy , thank God. Lots of people told me that pregnancies with less symptoms tend to be boys ...

wow thank u girls!! U r all very helpful! That eased my mind alot!!! Ive always heard the same thing but never actually believed it till i compared the two pregnancies!! As i can see most of u are going through the same thing! I hope everything goes smooth for all of us..

Girly922, was supposed to go in today but i have a full schedule with my daughter so i postponed it till saturday!! I havent really gone to my first prenatal checkup since i tested last week.. Hopefully 7 weeks is still a good time for my first appointment! Plus, because I DONT FEEL that sick or tired, i didnt really stress about going as early as possible eventhough i wanted to at first.

Same here. I have gotten two waves of nausea that went away within minutes. I'm just tired and a bit on edge all the time. SO keeps asking if I was grumpy with my first. Whoops. Gotta watch the temper I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->