It's finally happened...

A

AppleBlossom

I want another baby! I don't obviously but I was just watching a thing about a teen mum's school and I was looking at them rubbing their bumps and feeling for the head and was jealous! And then one of the girls gave birth and when I saw the baby I welled up remembering my own birth experience and seeing Grace for the first time and how tiny and perfect she was and how proud I was of myself! I never thought I'd be on of those girls who wanted to be pregnant and give birth again. Maybe one day!

LOL.. we have a few baby shows here that I watch: "Bringing Home Baby" "A Baby Story" etc.. they always make me want a newborn again. Especially since Colton is almost 1 :cry:

LOL!Me too! DH and I have decided to start trying in June again for baby#2. Very excited about it.

i know what you mean. ali has been so much better since his 2 teeth have popped through and i was thinking of having another one......not sure when/or if i will but i least i am thinking about it again lol.

i completely understand! can't wait for no. 2! though not yet :)

im hoping i will get the feeling i want another, at the moment i think its all a little too fresh in my mind LOL.

Lou
xxx

yep im in that club to!

TTC #2 in June!

I watched that and, strangely, it had the complete opposite effect on me! I do not want another baby for many years lol

i want another baby already lol, i think its cos leyla is sooo good i dont really feel like this mam business is hard work lol, had an easy labour aswell so it hasnt hit me yet! my OH has said im not allowed till leyley is 5 though...booo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->