It's finally loose!!!

jrob

Reaction score
I had posted previously about my concerns regarding my step son's tooth not getting loose. It has been hurting him for months and I was starting to get worried there might be a problem. Especially since he is 7 now. So, I had his father call the dentist yesterday to make an appointment to get it checked out. He's almost due for a semi-annual anyway. But... sure enough last night he was giving me a big grin and I noticed it looked a little crooked. I said "Let me see that tooth, is it loose yet?" He put his finger in his mouth and jumped up and said "YES!!!" It wiggled! So I double checked and it was JUST starting to wiggle. We were so excited. I had to leave for work, but not before making sure we called his mom so he could tell her the good news. He was so excited and happy! I'm looking forward to this next part of his life and the road to the tooth fairy. And really glad my worries that he might have a dental problem were for not.

Glad we're not the only ones! Rowan's getting really narked by the refusal of any of her teeth to get wobbly - she's six next month, and so far the only wobble is the one she knocked loose when she face-planted the school playground.

he still hasn't lost it! i actually just came on to post about it. this is taking forever!

I know she's slightly younger but my 5 1/2 year olds teeth aren't showing any signs if being loose.

I would be overly worried about it as once their adult teeth are in that's major looking after to keep them healthy.

Iro braces-it's hard to tell at this age. My sons teeth are coming through all a bit random and the spaces aren't big enough for the new teeth. He sees the dentist every 6 months and he's not worried about them yet as obviously his mouth will be growing anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->