It's Friday coffee and cake morning anyone ?

oldbirdni

Reaction score
Thought I'd invite all you ladies to a Friday online coffee ( or tea decaf of course !) and cake morning! Everyone invited ... So stick the kettle on and grab the Jammy dodgers and chill and chat for half and hour xx

Count me in. Work is driving me nuts this morning. Think my boss got out the wrong side of the bed this morning and i so cannot be arsed with him and his nonsense today.

No de-caf for me though. i need the real stuff. lol

Good girl !!! Och ignore the boss Hun That's what their there for to be ignored !!! Hope you've got your Jammy dodgers handy !!!!

I'm here just made my porridge and a lovely cup of tea :hugs:

Hello jodes , oh porridge I love porridge now you've put me in the notion !!!!

No jammy dodgers but have a nice wee choc chip cookie and a huge mug of coffee. So its a big "up yours" to the boss coz i am at a BnB coffee morning right now. lol

As it's fat Friday and as everyone knows there are no calories in anything on a Friday, what's the concenus here do you girls think a second packet of biscuits is ok ???? Hahaha I always eat the broken biscuits from the biscuit tin anyway cos if there broken the calories have leaked out anyway !!! X

LOL at the leaky calories in broken biscuits. Am off to raid the tin here..

cant used the quote option from work

Ah jodes , I know it says I'm pregnant on my profile but I can't get it to change , I was but it turned out to be a cornual ectopic 5 weeks ago , but was at surgeon yesterday and have been told we can ttc again at end of oct , so I'm feeling positive !!! X if anyone can tell me in easy steps how to change that bit of my profile back to ttc that would great .
Xxxx

Wendy come on catch up !!! I thought every woman discovered the broken biscuit secert on their 18 th birthday. !! Lol !! Xx

What can i say oldbirdni, i led a very shelterd life. lol

Thanks for the pm Hun , being blonde it takes things longer to sink in !!! Lol but I've sorted my family status thank you !!! X I'm one of you girls proper again x

Ah jodes , I know it says I'm pregnant on my profile but I can't get it to change , I was but it turned out to be a cornual ectopic 5 weeks ago , but was at surgeon yesterday and have been told we can ttc again at end of oct , so I'm feeling positive !!! X if anyone can tell me in easy steps how to change that bit of my profile back to ttc that would great .
Xxxx

Oh blimey i'm so so sorry hun i had no idea :dohh: Excellent news on being able to ttc again trust me to open my mouth eh!
:hugs: x

Wendy bless ya bird. Think me and you should have ' that talk ' then I can share all the other ladies only secrets ... Like hiding new clothes in back of wardrobe and telling the not so bright other half ... I've had this for years shows how much interest you show. ! Double whammy , he's none wiser and feels guilty for not paying attention !!!! Da da !! Hahahaha !! I think I could teach you a few new tricks pet. ,xx

Jodes honestly don't worry sweetheart , I've got my head around it all now and am really on the mend so don't give it a second thought , it was for a reason as painful as it has been but luckily for me it wasn't in my tubes so they haven't been damaged. So I have the option to try again some girls arent so lucky xxxx

has anyone seen laineb post about wheatgerm oil and brewers yeast helping conception , anyone else heard it works or tried it ? ive bought wheatgerm oil but not sure about brewers yeast :wacko:

I take wheatgerm oil! Have himself on it too! Was taking the brewers yeast but stopped as it was killing my stomach!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->