It's Friday coffee and cake morning anyone ?

ah thanks Nolly , do you take capsules or liquid ? is it safe to take with other pre natal vits ?? and what exactly is it supposed to do to our bods??

Hello ladies with biscuits. I have an alcohol free apple beer as it is a bit hot for tea and biccies here.
As to brewers yeast I avoid all yeasts if possible, (excepting this beer) as they play havoc with candida and I´m susceptible to that. But wheatgerm is good for balancing hormones... except the moths got mine:-(

Good morning! I have real coffee and...wait for it because it's delicious...a banana.

Oh natsby your drink sounds lovely but could you send over some sunshine please ??? Brewers yeast ! Of course thrush ... No don't think I'll bother with that then ! I've ordered wheatgerm oil capsules so as soon as they come I'll start them do you take them with prenatal vits too ??? X

Good morning /afternoon superawesome !! Nice to have the girls from US joining our coffee morning / afternoon ! Lol , I'd offer you a Jammy dodger to go with your banana but sorry I ate them while you girls were sleeping !!! Lol I'll save you some next time promise !! X

Oh natsby your drink sounds lovely but could you send over some sunshine please ??? Brewers yeast ! Of course thrush ... No don't think I'll bother with that then ! I've ordered wheatgerm oil capsules so as soon as they come I'll start them do you take them with prenatal vits too ??? X

I have wheatgerm in its natural form and I put it on salads and soups. As it is a food I´m sure it is fine to take with pre-natal vits. We do all this stuff to improve our chances but 50% of the deal is OH and i can´t get him to change a thing. Ok he did stop coffee but he still smokes and drinks. ahh well I will keep trying.](*,)

Thanks for info Natsby , I know what you mean about oh , mine doesn't drink tea or coffee or smoke., but doesn't eat any fruit or veg and jokes that his five a day is magners cos it's cider and made of apples !!! Nice try but still not convinced !!! Hahaahha

Hmmm yes, cup of teak, scones and victoria cake... YUMMY!!

Same time same Place same cakes and bicci's next Friday then girls !! Bnb Friday online coffee morning !! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->