It's gonna be THAT night, isn't it?

msmissa

Mommy of 1 & expecting
Reaction score
I went to give Aiden his bedtime bath only to find out, we have virtually no hot water. And of course, me with a pounding headache, I'm trying to get him to sleep (with no luck) without being able to follow his bedtime routine :( ugh

I could of course call maintenance to check the water heater, as it classifies as an emergency, but I don't want them causing more excitement in the house and keeping LO awake. Besides, they haven't fixed my garbage disposal yet, and I asked them about it 3 months ago

Sorry for the rant, ladies. I'm just really frustrated with our housing right now

Aw, :hugs:

maybe he won't notice skipping the bath?
i'm not sure.
but let me know how you get on.
i hope you have a good night!

I'm actually shocked! He went to sleep without his bath....first time in a long time that it's been this easy. :)

We do the bath as a routine but there are some nights she's just to tired/hungry/teething etc and I skip it and never makes a difference to her sleeping.

xxx

If I've no hot water, I tend to fill the bath with about three or four jugs of cold water, and one kettle of hot water. Just an idea in case it happens again.

:flower:

If I've no hot water, I tend to fill the bath with about three or four jugs of cold water, and one kettle of hot water. Just an idea in case it happens again.

:flower:

Oh yes......I think I was a little too tired and frantic to remember this. Aiden missed his bath and I didn't get my nightly shower hahahah

this might sound abit strange but sometimes if nicole is abit cranky and wont go for a bath but still needs a wash, i fill the kitche sink (cleaned of course) she luvs it and its great for my back

this might sound abit strange but sometimes if nicole is abit cranky and wont go for a bath but still needs a wash, i fill the kitche sink (cleaned of course) she luvs it and its great for my back

Not strange at all, but we have absolutely no hot water atm (waiting for maintenance to arrive to fix our water heater)

I just didn't think to use the stove to heat any up lol and Aiden would freak if it was just the slightest bit cold (I think he takes after me in his attitude :haha: uh oh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->