It's good to be back, but now I'm paranoid.

Mrs.Knight

Reaction score
Hello ladies :) I used this website ALL the time when I was pregnant with my son in 2011-2012...and loves it. Everyone was so friendly and encouraging and I'm hoping this time around is no different.

I was actually on here back in May for a few days but that ended in a chemical pregnancy. However, I got another bfp yesterday and I'm REALLY praying that this turkey decides to stick! I have been peeing on sticks religiously. Any cramp or odd pain and I freak out...I'm trying to relax but it's so hard after a loss.

Has anyone experienced something similar? How did you get yourself to calm down?

Congratulations! I have similar story. I used the site with my son, born in 2013. Then I had a BFP in October 2014. Unfortunately, that ended in a MMC and D&C. And now I'm back...

I know it's silly, but I'm trying to remind myself that a BFP can lead to a baby. My paranoid mind keeps trying to think just because your pregnant doesn't mean you get a baby... so, I tell that mind to shut it and that this pregnancy has no reason to not be great and end with a healthy, beautiful baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->