Its my birthday today!

housewifey

Reaction score
Its my birthday! Just a pointless thread really!

Oh got me a links charm for my links of london bracelet! It's a little star with

Harvey
08-07

engraved on it!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

He got me one for Xmas last year that said Baby On Board! That was meant to be for Harvey but then we lost him the week before Xmas :(

It's nice tho because i keep getting upset that i dont have anything to remember him by, no scan pictures or anything so now i have my little star Harvey with me where ever i go!

One quick question though, if people ask who Harvey is what do I say? :/ Do i just say he's my baby or its none of your business or....

Family & friends know about us losing Harvey but nobody knows his name except me & OH!

Thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Have a great day and enjoy your very special pressie :)

I guess what you say will depend entirely on how well you know the person you're speaking to. If it's someone you don't know very well so don't want them to know the truth, maybe you could say it's about a beloved pet? Alternatively you could just be mysterious and say that it's private, but that might lead to awkward pauses.

Happy Birthday hon

As Kitkatbit says I think everything depends on who you are talking to and what you feel comformtable with them knowing.

Mizze xx

happy birthday :)

Glad you have your bracelet - it sounds lovely. Agree with the other ladies - depends ow you feel about the person who is asking.

hx

Thanks ladies! so far i've just managed to show people the other side of the charm so theyv not even noticed its engraved! I guess il just see how im feeling at the moment they ask me!

Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->