It's my due date today!

xSamantha

Me, Hubby, & 2 Sons! :D
Reaction score
Hey gals.

So, it's my due date today.

I was hoping I'd have gone into labor a few days before this point, but as it seems.. baby is quite comfy in there.
This pregnancy has been very easy for me, I don't know how I got so lucky. I apologize the all of the ladies who have suffered, as I know this sounds like bragging. I've seen the posts, and the questions you've all posted this whole time, and I've wondered how I made it to this point without the same issues. (I hope what I said doesn't come across the wrong way.)

While my pregnancy has been easy, I really want to meet the miracle my hubby and I created already! I'm sure he'll be here soon, but I just want him here with us now! :) I've been prepared for weeks!

Who else is in the same boat? Don't you just want to meet your little ones?? It's so hard having to wait and not knowing when it's going to happen!! (Unless you're scheduled for induction or c-section..) Right?? :)

Happy due date!
To be honest I've been in the same boat as you this pregnancy really... had a couple of patches where I came unstuck a bit but for the most part it's all been plain sailing. Hopefully your little one won't keep you waiting for too long!
Yes, the waiting and not knowing is driving me nuts! I'm going for a VBAC so some things are planned in terms of what to expect, but no dates are set and I'm leaving myself open to go into labour naturally until I'm 41 weeks so anything could happen until then! (Oh, but I am having a sweep on Tuesday :) )

I hope your little ones arrives for you soon.

Best of luck with everything :)

Due date for me too as well as a happy and easy pregnancy... Now just waiting to meet this human inside of me. Had 3 hours of timeable contractions last night that fizzled so hoping they pick up again soon. Going for a VBAC water birth too...

I had a fairly hassle free first pregnancy then he was also a due date baby. This time was a bit harder and I was overdue by nine days which was fairly agonising! Both labours started quite out the blue so it could be anytime for you, hope it's soon x

Due date for me too!
Pregnancy has been up and down, first of all it was a surprise pregnancy, accompanied by a few months of bleeding (often embarrassingly at weddings and on beaches!)
I'm in a fair bit of pain today and keep getting these excruciating pains like inside my vagina, but they're not a contraction!! Then I fell asleep for almost 90mins whilst my daughter just played around me!
Good luck and I hope it happens soon for you! Xxx

It seems a few of us are due today!! :) I'm glad to hear you guys had pretty good pregnancies also, and I hope that we all get labor going soon!

I think that's the frustrating thing, the uncertainty of when and how it will happen...but I guess it keeps it exciting huh!
Hope your little one doesn't keep you waiting too long xx

Everyone around here keeps insisting I won't make it to my due date based on how big my belly is.... I hate everyone around here and insist that baby will make it as long as possible. I too have had an easy pregnancy and maybe that's why I'm in no hurry to meet little man. I may feel differently though when we get to due date time as I still have four weeks to go.

Happy due date chick!
On the plus side your babies babies birthday will be between now and the next 2 weeks!

It's my due date too! Hoping we all go into labour naturally very soon!!

Happy due date! And hope your son makes his appearance soon. I'm going to be induced between 38-39 due to some health issues (GD, HBP) so at least I have somewhat of an end date.

Still no baby! But I'm definitely trying! Walked 3 miles today, and I'm bouncing on a birthing ball.. I think it actually turned him into a better position, at least I think it did. Woke up last night with irritating cramps in the middle of the night... but they eventually went away. Hoping tonight might be successful.. but only baby knows when he's coming! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->