It's normal to clean your bathroom with a toothbrush, right?!

RandaPanda

Reaction score
Short story: My nesting is out of control!!!

I had ZERO energy up until this week, and now I'm suddenly motoring around my house at odd hours doing the strangest tasks (like the one in my title). DH wakes up and finds me scrubbing away at things and just shakes his head while I admit that I seem like a crazy person :haha: None of my friends think I'll make it to my scheduled section date on Wednesday...

Anyone else nesting to the extreme right now?

I still have 6w to go but I go through stages of nesting and usuall find myself hoovering the ceiling so yes, I can relate :)

:haha: the title is hilarious!!!! I frantically cleaned like that the day before I went into labour last time. I'm still being woken in the night by a naughty toddler so not sure if I'll get the same energy boost but u go girl, and dont forget to keep the toothbrush separate from your own x

Yup! Same.
I went to give my conservatory a once over today and ended up scrubbing the whole thing, re painting the walls, scrubbing the floor on my hands and knees with a nail brush and then putting all the Christmas decorations up.

All I wanted to do was dust and give the windows a wipe 😧

Love this!!!
I have had a couple of bouts of energy too now where I have also vacuumed the roof/walls, used a toothbrush to scrub all the grout in the entire bathroom (including tiled floors) and the toilet. I have wiped down all the cupboards, Taken the range hood apart and cleaned the oven, scrubbed out the fridge, scrubbed the washing machine... I feel like I am posessed!
I was hoping that all this activity would start to give me some Braxton Hicks but I haven't had one yet! Garhh!

I vaccuumed the ceilings the other day....

I use a toothbrush on certain parts of the bathroom even when not pg, so I say ur fine, lol!

dont forget to keep the toothbrush separate from your own x

Haha, good advice :)

Yup! Same.
I went to give my conservatory a once over today and ended up scrubbing the whole thing, re painting the walls, scrubbing the floor on my hands and knees with a nail brush and then putting all the Christmas decorations up.

All I wanted to do was dust and give the windows a wipe 😧

Yep, I can sympathize!

Since no one deemed my initial post too crazy (thank you!), I can elaborate a bit and tell you the part I left out...:blush:
After scrubbing the bathroom with the toothbrush and repainting the walls, I spotted the screen we have on our bathroom window that isn't easily removable, and it has some dusty bits sticking to the outside that won't come off. My solution: use a toothpick to poke between each little hole while blowing air onto the screen...I looked like a total lunatic! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->