• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's official :)

diva4180

Reaction score
Well, I was going to wait until tomorrow, but being the impatient person that I am lol, I decided to take my CB digi this morning first thing, and it came back.........

PREGNANT!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I can't believe it, I'm so thrilled and sooo thankful :) The lines on my other tests are medium quality, still not as dark as the control line, only about half, but it was wonderful to read the word "pregnant" :cloud9:

I still feel kind of cautious, because I'm only 12DPO so still really early, and because AF isn't even due until this weekend, Monday at the latest. So, my fingers are crossed tightly for a nice, snug, sticky bean :)

congratulations hun lots of sticky vibes its gonna be a loooong weekend huh :) xxxx

AAAWWW CONGRATS HUN lots of sticky dust x x x

Wow! Congratulations sweetie. :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I'm hoping to join you on Monday. My AF is also due Sunday/Monday and I have had faint positives on IC and FRER.

Here's to sticky beans and bouncing June babies!!

Hx

That's great hun, huge congrats! Sending sticky dust! xx

Congratulations!!!

Soooo happy for you:happydance::happydance:

xxxxx

i could not be more happy for you hon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->