It's only bally Friday !!!!

oldbirdni

Reaction score
Here we are again ...its Friday Friday !!! and we know what that means girls..... BnB coffee morning with yummy stuff !! see you all soon xx

'WORKING 9 TO 5 ' lalalalala singing away to my kitkat , was at Dolly Parton last night ,wow really bucked me up feel fab today , another coffee anyone ???? :coffee::thumbup:

Morning!

I almost missed it. LOL

Things are a bit hectic here both at home and at work so i am missing threads and posts all over the place.

Happy Friday everybody. :hugs:

good morning wendy !!! you got here great to 'see 'you !! are you having one of those days again ??/

I accepted the job btw !!!

One of those weeks. I barely have a minute and its getting worse. They have just begged me to work the weekend and i couldnt say no. DH now in a huff with me because i agreed to work when all get from them is crap.

Hey ho!

Congratulations on the job hun. Are you excited?

oh bugger !! thats not good is it , but on plus side weather gonna be pants this weekend so your not gonna miss out on doing too much !! not really a plus i know , tell OH he can watch as much football as he wants this weekend that'll sweet talk him ! x

It was lovely here yesterday and i was hoping it would stay like that until Monday. He's already booked the telly for the football on Sunday. Now he will just have to watch it with DS running wild around him. lol

tell him welcome to our world when we're trying to watch corrie when LO'S are running around !!!
yeah am excited but might nervous about handing notice in after being off sick for so long but gotta be done xx

Its a better job hun. I am sure they will understand. When is your holiday?

day after I leave old job , go on oct 6th !! better be bloody hot thats all i can say !!!

Lol Not long to go then. Wish it was me. DH keeps going on about us getting away but we havent got around to it.

some great deals out there just now hun , go for it ive heard sun is good for ttc :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->