It's over

suzan

Reaction score
I am done with miscarrying. I was in so much pain omg, I really hope no one passes thru that, the pain used to come and go, and it got so strong that i started to bleed like crazy and OMG it just went down. The sac is gone, and it wasn't small, omg horrible feeling. I am so relieved now, i couldnt sleep and hubby was with me all the time supporting me, the pain was strong that I just couldnt stop crying :cry:

The pain is over. I hope I dont bleed much, let's see, I hope my body recovers quickly.

Please, pray that I dont pass thru that anymore, it hurts, my heart, and my body hurt :cry:

:hugs: Suzan I can't imagine what you're going through. I hope the pain, both physical and emotional will ease for you and soon! I'm glad your hubby has been so supportive through everything with you and I wish you bot the best! No advice for you but plenty of hugs and warm thoughts :hugs:

:hugs: Im so sorry that you are going through all this. :hugs:

I'm sorry sweetie.

I had a natrual miscarriage in April, and the pain was unbearable. I was having contractions that were right on top of eachother so there was no break inbetween. Like you i bled like crazy and bled through 3 pairs of underwear, my pj pants and it went on the sheet.

I bled (it slowed down after the miscarriage was over) for a week and then it stopped. I did have some contractions after the miscarriage but according to my doctor its normal because my uterus was contracting back to its normal size. The bleeding should ease up soon.

If you ever want to talk, i'm here. I completely understand what you have gone though. I am so sorry you had to go through this.

I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon. :(

I am so sorry you went through this, I cannot imagine the heartache that you must be experiencing.

We're all here for you hun :hugs:

I've had a suspected ectopic pregnancy so the physical pain is different but I totally share the emotional pain. I have sobbed for 3 days solidly this week and my husband has been there for me. I totally understand what you're going through. Hang in there, you're not alone.:hugs:

Hi Suzan:hugs:

I am so sorry for what you had to go through - you really have been through the mill this year. Hopefully, 2008 will be a really good year for you and that you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

I am sorry that you had to go through so much pain. Did your doctor give you any pain relief for that. Last week, on the Monday when I started to miscarry, I went to the doctors in the middle of the night (UK has a 24 National Health Service thing that you can phone up to get advice. They sometimes call you in to see a doctor in the middle of the night) because I was in pain. They gave me this really strong painkilller which wiped me out for the rest of the night (and for a good part of the next day!). At least it helped me to sleep.

How are you feeling today?:hugs:

Hi Suzan:hugs:
Hopefully, 2008 will be a really good year for you and that you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

How are you feeling today?:hugs:

Yes poppy, I really hope 2008 is a good year for us and really hope my dream still can be true.

I am feeling okay actually. I woke up ok and the next minute cramps started. Oh wow, horrible pains. But now it's over, I stayed all day sleeping. I hope cramps stay away from me!
:hugs:

im so sorry im glad that at least the physical pain is subsiding and your OH sounds like a wonderful guy:hugs:

i am so sorry what you went threw, i pray that 2008 will be a better year for you, i am glad you have a wonderful man by your side.....

aaawwwm hunni im sorry for ur lose ?((((((((((((((hugs))))))))

:hugs: So sorry u had to go through that hun!
xx

I'm so sorry for your loss, I had a miscarriage back in September this year so totally understand what your're going through.

Hope 2008 is a better year for you and everyone else who has had to go through a loss.

:hugs: to everyone

Kate
xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2