It's properly been asked a hundred times but....

Kiallen

Reaction score
Ok so me and my husband have been trying for our second baby for 2 years now and I have just starting using a fertility monitor which is great!!!
About 6 days after ovulation I started getting very off feelings in my uterus not dissimilar to AF cramps and odd pokes and pinches and this am I had looser b/m (to much info sorry) it's 8 days untill AF is due to rear her ugly head so I am hoping those weird feeling may have been to implantation or am I just over looking for symptoms as If your anything like me the 2 week wait is hell!!
If you could shed some light for me it would be great or any advice to help the eggy really stick that would be great too
Thanks x

Stay hydrated, lots of water and also light exercise will keep the uterus nice and oxygenated with a good bloodflow to provide nutrients for an attaching bean!!

Glass of water check, yoga pants check
thanks chick xx

I know I'm trying with the water but its so hard! I keep opting for coke instead, even though I know with water once you have a glass of water the more u have the more u want (it's like sex lol)

It is hard esp with the cold weather coming in and I don't think coffee counts!!
Oh we nearly had world war 3 this am because I have recently given up smoking so my poor OH is being put right through it!!
Xx

Ooh giving up smoking will definitely increase your fertility! Smokers have poor blood flow in the uterine lining so you've definitely just increased your chances!
In that case I'd allow you a few coffees then since you've already made a HUGE step to improving your fertility this month!

Yes coffee is a must of ill be honest sex would be off the table ha! And that would defeat the object of TTC ha ha!!

I just had takeaway for tea so I'm gonna go flush myself with a few glasses of water lol, it'll make me feel slightly better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->