It's really real now!!!

kmbabycrazy

Reaction score
My OU course materials and assignments arrived in the post today. I'm really starting my degree. I'm so nervous I really hope I can keep up!!!

Good luck :thumbup: id love to take a course but wouldn't have a clue what to chose! X

I'm sure you'll do great hun! Kudos to you!!!!! :thumbup:

Good luck! I've been considering distance learning lately, no clue what Id like to do though.

Thanks guys I was really disappointed in myself for not going to university and now with two children there is just no way to travel to go to university to do the course I want so distance learning was the only way I could do it.

good luck hun, youll have your hands full! im going back to college in sept. ill only be taking two classes, because i didnt want to be away from my lo all day long:)

Aw that's great! OU courses are really highly regarded in businesses! I've just enrolled for my cipd been thinking about moving from recruitment to HR and thought now is my chance, having babies must be making us all really ambitious! :haha: what are you studying?

Xxx

English Language and Literature. Want to get into teaching preferably and will be able to drive (hopefully) by the time I finish this so hoping to go on to do my PGCE x

Oooh good luck! I have been putting some serious thought into starting OU will put some more serious thought into it once Bambino is here

Best of luck :)

There is an Open University thread in the General discussions section - the link is in my signature if you'd like to pop over and join us!

I'm finishing off my BSc Hons Open degree in October, I can't recommend the OU enough, they are fantastic :)

Good luck! What Tallybee said, there is a discussion thread about OU courses. My materials haven't arrived yet but I am really excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->