It's SPRING!

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
It is so beautiful out!! Nice and sunny and warm..

....it's making my ovaries itch! :haha: It makes me super-broody every year!!

:rofl: anyone else have this problem??

Beautiful here too! We're not far from eachother though :rofl:

It has been beautiful in Oxfordshire too :happydance: even managed to get some washing on the line and dry these last few days!

Its been the first day with my new sunglasses, a truely wonderful bonding process :haha:

spring doesn't do anything for me but summer sure does!

Loving it nice to see the sunshine at 6am when we get up, I can't wait till summer :)

I love a bit of sunshine. Was first tim eyesterday I put some washing out on the line. I really cant wait for summer, hopefully we will get a longggg decent summer this year!!

I love a bit of sunshine. Was first tim eyesterday I put some washing out on the line. I really cant wait for summer, hopefully we will get a longggg decent summer this year!!

They say that a bad winter means a good summer :thumbup:
I got my hopes up yersterday when i felt a little bit of heat in the sun; but its horrible today :growlmad:

They say that a bad winter means a good summer :thumbup:
I got my hopes up yersterday when i felt a little bit of heat in the sun; but its horrible today :growlmad:

This is true, and we certainly had a really bad winter - according to the man on the radio, the coldest winter in the UK on record! So bring on the nicest summer on record to compensate :happydance:

I'm getting really broody! i carnt wait tostart tryin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->