Its very quiet

Trinity

Reaction score
It has been very quiet in here today.

Has anyone been out doing anything nice ?

:D:happydance: :headspin:

:roll: We have been taking down our fence all day. Now we are going to put a new one up...another weekend of Manual Labor. I will have some nice pictures to show. But not today. We have to cement the posts in and let them set. Im tired!

It was quiet till suz came in lmao!!

Went swimming with maddie this morning, then sorted out LOADS of clothes and spent most of the day sorting and takin pics to post ...

Still not finished!!
xxx

Well i didnt really have much to do today so just been pottering and coming on here coz thought that it was normally quite busy so i would have people to talk to but seems to have been quiet today.

My new engagement ring turned up yesterday though .. oh didnt tell me just gave it to me at dinner .. was soo sweet :D

Not got much planned for tomorrow either .. just going to see my nan in the nursing home so being really boring all weekend!!

Roll on payday (already!!) lol

we have been moving house today. just had a few glasses of wine so im a bit drunkard

xx

I went shoping!! woohoo, why is it though that when you have cash to spend to don't really see owt you like???

Then went to pictures at night

it was quiet on here yesterday! I went into town with Vicky and Tif then we went to fun2be, the play place! what a nightmare, it was full of kids (obviously lol) but they were all bigger than Ella and I was scared she was gonna get hurt, think I'll stick to going in the week when its alot calmer! we made Tif walk hehe and she was complasining about her feet and had to buy comfy shoes haha! mard :p love u really :)

today so far Iv done SweetFA and been a bit of a bum!

still moving...well Jase and miles are lol, im unpacking as they bring stuff in, they have gone to take teh van back now so im having 5 mins

xx

Well thats what men are for Layla .. you put your feet up .. lol

Glad its going ok :D

it was quiet on here yesterday! I went into town with Vicky and Tif then we went to fun2be, the play place! what a nightmare, it was full of kids (obviously lol) but they were all bigger than Ella and I was scared she was gonna get hurt, think I'll stick to going in the week when its alot calmer! we made Tif walk hehe and she was complasining about her feet and had to buy comfy shoes haha! mard :p love u really :)

today so far Iv done SweetFA and been a bit of a bum!

cheeky moo i dont mind walking but u 2 an dragged me around everywhere and my feet hurt it was an expernisive day out i had to spend 12quid on a new pair of shoes heheheheh

Well ...

Yesterday went swimming and today Gav went to snooker and Lynnie's Lee was watching footie so we went to B&Q (Chose My colours for living room- Fankoo lynnie your a star!!) ... then we went to lunch which was luverrrrly! popped into mothercare got maddie, frankie and jhonny clothes lol and i brought maddie her 1st tooth brush and had her feet measured and she got her first "Big girl" shoes ... nipped into hobbie craft got more stuff for the new set of cards im making then came home!
Great day and looking forward to tomorrow :D
xxx

Aye was a good day today apart from the snotty woman in the pub. There was a lady with a group of 8 people who arrived after us who complained about the buggy taking up space, me breastfeeding and then the babies crying. Some people are so ignorant. We were there first and we sat in the corner to stay out of the way. I am not going to excuse my child for being a baby and I am going to enjoy my lunch without feeling uncomfortable.

Go lynnie!!! she was a snotty bitch pmsl Loved it when they both started bawling lmao her nose nearly touched the celing pmsl!!!
Would have loved to stick her fork prongs where the sun didn't shine ... but the size of her ass she prob wouldn't have felt anything lol!
xxx

Good for you Lynnie .. you were there first .. if they didnt like it they should have moved!!!

Party last night and modelling today. The rose petals were fun. Have no plans for tonight though except to chill out

Sunday nights are always a bit of a chill night anyway .. shame we have to go back to work on a Monday morning though .. hate my job at the mo :cry:

Tomorrow i have a day of swimming and crafting!!

Cooking, washing, cleaning and mopping lol ... i'll swap trinity, you come do all that and i'll do your job lmao!!

(apart from the swimming bit and having lunch as it the best bit)
xxx

Believe me i would much rather stay at home cleaning! Lots of new HMRC legislation and company changes .. blah blah blah. Just dont like it much. Sure it will get better once the new tax year is here .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->