itti bitti users?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
Anyone using itti bitti's? I'm looking at them currently think i might buy one and give it a go. How do you find them? Any plus or minus points? What kind do you have? I'm not sure between the snap in one or all in on...i'm thinkin maybe snap because i need quick drying nappies as i cna only air dry. How do you find the fits, i'm unsure whether to get medium or large? My daughters 10 months and probably about 19lbs now so she's inbetween really.

I have the snap in ones and really like them.You get 2 bits with them but you can buy extra snap ins if you want extra protection.They dry easily and they are bot as bulky as a lot of the others.I have the small for my LO so cant help with that sorry,but they fit him well.Had no leaks with them yet touch wood so overall im pretty impressed.x

I have the snap in ones and they are great! I first looked at them and thought there is no way she is fitting in that because it looked so small! The are really slim fitting and I have had only one leak but that was a monster poo anyway. Im not sure about size I think the mediums are meant to go to 25lbs but I dont see how they would. Maybe try one in each size and see what you think.

do you think you need to buy the additonal boosters or are they good without? the website i'm looking at doesn't quite make sense!

I dont use any additional boosters. They are really weird theres a square clip in bit that you fold over and a shaped one that goes over the top. I was really dubious at first but they are great. They are really pretty too, I love to show them off!

The website I'm looking at says that you can buy the spare set of boosters and just swap them over when the nappy needs changing, so you can use the outer bit again unless it got dirty. If you've used them, do you find that's true? I've found somewhere that sells the nappies for £10.99 and the booster set for £4.99 and I'm not sure whether to bother with the extra set. I'm pretty sure my OH will have a mini panic attack at just the £10.99, let alone adding extra for boosters!

The website I'm looking at says that you can buy the spare set of boosters and just swap them over when the nappy needs changing, so you can use the outer bit again unless it got dirty. If you've used them, do you find that's true? I've found somewhere that sells the nappies for £10.99 and the booster set for £4.99 and I'm not sure whether to bother with the extra set. I'm pretty sure my OH will have a mini panic attack at just the £10.99, let alone adding extra for boosters!

ooo that's a good price :happydance: can i be cheeky please and ask where? :blush:

I had a look at item descriptions on ebay for the boosters in the end and understood it the same way that they can be used in the way you described.

I've not tried mine yet, however, I have bought them on the recomendation of quite a few ladies on 2 different nappy forums :)

I've heard some good things about Itti Bittis from the girls on here too! Think I'm going to try one or two as well!

x

The cheapest website I've found for them is www.nappyparadise.co.uk. £10.99 for the nappy, £4.99 for the boosters, £1.41 for the postage but they don't have the mini boosters in stock (they'd be £1.15/£1.29 if they did). It does say on the main page that all nappies are on a pre-order basis unless otherwise stated, but it says on the individual nappy pages how many they have and you can email to check. I'm not sure whether to give it a go or not.

www.clothbumsrus.co.uk has the nappy for £10.99 too (including the limited edition prints!) and booster set for £5.50, no mini boosters, postage £1.50.

www.babybots.co.uk the nappy is £11.59, boosters £5.90 and mini booster £1.90 or £3.80 for two, postage is £1.75.

I think I'll get the nappy and booster set from nappyparadise.co.uk and the mini booster from jellyonthenet.co.uk, www.fill-your-pants.com or www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk, where the nappy is £14.99 but they have the mini boosters for around £1.40 and postage is free I think.

Ok I have far too much spare time on my hands!

Thankyou so very much Rachel! Only one of those sites has the nappy i want in stock :dohh: but at least i found it :happydance:

Ooh which one is it you're after? I desperately want the pink one with white spots but if I want to stand any chance of justifying it to hubby, I'm going to have to get a neutral one and tell him we can reuse it if we have more babies!!!

:blush: the pretty in pink one, it looks lush!!!

i've trawled sites for it in large. Looked promising on a few sites, added to basket no probs but when u go to checkout it comes up out of stock. Think i jus brought the last one from nappy zone, hope it comes soon!! Can't wait to give it a go but it might be a little big for my daughter yet, shes somewhere around 19lbs and large is 22+ but we'll see.

I just ordered a pale pink and chocolate one. Already have bright pink. Currently looking for the black one.

pale pink and choc? i missed that one!!!

i could do with a bag aswell, can't say i've been searching specifically but none have exactly jumped out either!

Sam, I know you're trying to find somewhere that does both a black Itti Bitti and decent wet bag but I found a black Itti Bitti on ebay in large if that's what you're after? They have 3....

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Midnight-itt...yQ5fChangingQ5fNappiesQ5fLEQQsalenotsupported

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->