Itti Issues?

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
I have 2 large ittis for Aisling which seem to fit really well at the waist and legs but every time she's pooed in them recently, it's completely missed the inserts and has ended up all over the cover. Do you think is it a sizing issue (although it does seem fine) or is it that maybe ittis don't suit her now she's started crawling? Haven't had any poos in her medium ones in a while so can't compare...

maybe when shes crawling shes getting a bit of leg gape?

i dunno Aimees not had this problem YET lol
maybe fleece liners would help?

It's just that the poo barely seems to even touch the inserts so wouldn't touch the liner either, it's like she somehow is managing to poo underneath the insert! :wacko:

weird... are they new or not been stripped? Just wondering if some buildup of detergent or 'newness' could make the top layer repel the poop completely....

ooooh SIO's, maybe their shifting position when shes wearing them? try AIO's :)

Super poo, I love it!! :haha:

Squish, they're not new but I've never done a strip wash so possibly. Wouldn't know where to start to be honest! :blush:

Sezzle, I was wondering about them shifting positions too, may look at selling one and getting an AIO instead. The nappy library is all well and good but I couldn't in good conscience borrow one to see how it does with her super runny and nasty staining poo! :rofl:

lu i have some AIO's in lge coming from Sezzle and i homestly dont mind you borrowing one for a bit if you want ??

Are you sure you wouldn;t mind sara?

of course not!! i will let you know when they arrive and send one your way :) dont wory about poo! lol it happens and like you have just discovered, the sun orks wonders!! LOL

That would be brilliant, thank you! :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->