Itti Sizing

K477uk

Mum of One!
Reaction score
How big are the mediums and small are the large?

I need to get some more.... I don't use them all the time, so isn't urgent, but I love the colours and fit...

Isaac can just fit into his smalls - he's just 18lb, but am wondering if it is worht buying mediums or just going straight for larges?

Izy weighs about 22 1/2 lb and her large Ittis fit perfectly on the smallest setting without crossing over. So it depends on the size of his waist.

Would you like me to measure the waist size on the smaller setting and you can compare to what he has it on now?

Oh yes please... He does have quite a small waist... But I dnt want to buy mediums and then have to buy large next month!

Will do it right after I finish my pre-midnight snack of pizza! It half gone so wont be long lol

Right the smallest waist is 28cm on the large, bear in mind Ittis are low rise, so if you measure him it would be under his belly, basically the narrowest bit is where they tend to sit.

I have had Olivia in large ittis from 9 months (about 19lbs and have had no leaks etc) I think it depends on your lo and their weight, length etc

I have my 5 month old in med and large at the minute- lg are bulkier but he'll out grow the medium soon

Thanks girls! I will measue his waist and see where we go.... He's 8 months and tall but skinny so am thinking large should be ok! But will have a good tailoring session!

Our izzie is 20lbs 9oz and fits on the smallest setting in the large nappies! :D

id probably say go large on smallest setting, mediums wont last you long enough i dont reckon...!

Imi has def outgrown meds but larges still don't fit well - i have to cross them over causing wingdroop :( She is 21lbs but long with a diddy waist x

charlie is probably around 20lbs+ (hasnt been weighed for a few months!) and he's in large on the smallest setting, he has a medium which just fits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->