IUD is Out and We're Almost ready to GO!

cdejdemommy

TTC Baby Three
Reaction score
Well, This past Tuesday (the 12th) I got my Mirena taken out and I did not request any means of hormonal birth control. While I waiting in my OBs office I was FLOODED with memories of being in there, pregnant with each one of my boys and before I knew it I actually had a tear running down my face!

Well, I text messaged my husband and said "I want May back." Since the last time I posted we "officially" decided on October of this year. When I got in there I told him I wanted May back. He told me he pretty much knew I was going to do that so I didn't request any other birth control.

My IUD is out as of 2 days ago and I got my first real period today (the 14th).
Let the tracking begin!!
I'm pretty excited about this... after my appointment I had to run by Babies R Us to pick up some things. My friend is having a baby in just a week or so and I'm doing her shower for her this weekend. It's her second baby so it's nothing big but I did want to do a diaper cake for her since I love doing them.

I went in there to get diaper cake supplies and OMG I stayed in there for about an hour just going through all of the aisles... ooing and aahhing over every baby thing imaginable. Not many things have changed since I had my last seeing how it was only 2 years and 2.5 months ago BUT they do have all sorts of different bedding and new kinda things. I absolutely LOVE going in the baby stores, what about you guys? I'm pretty excited about how this year is shaping up. I love my family and I love the idea of adding to it!

So, that's about it right now! I guess I'll be here more frequently from now on since we are officially WTT with tracking and everything :)

Happy days everyone!

I adore baby shops!! I like going through catalogues and the argos book aswell. Not to hijack your thread or anything but I have the Mirena coil and didn't know when you should have it removed before ttc. What is advised?? I am hoping to TTC in the summer so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks x

AAAAAAhhhhh so excited for you hun :wohoo:

Not long to go now! I love going into mothercare to goo all over the ickle baby sockkies and mittens.. :blush: I try to convince myself I am looking for my baby cousin when secretly I am building a mental inventory for later this year :rofl:

I adore baby shops!! I like going through catalogues and the argos book aswell. Not to hijack your thread or anything but I have the Mirena coil and didn't know when you should have it removed before ttc. What is advised?? I am hoping to TTC in the summer so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks x

I've heard with Mirena you can start trying as soon as it is removed. Our original TTC month was March but we pushed it back to May. I had my Mirena removed mostly because that way I could get my regular cycles back for 4+ months so I can start charting with no interference from BC. I did not get regular periods on Mirena so it was important that I had it out so I could chart & track. I started my period 2 days after it was removed and I'm now on CD6. We're definitely not TTC this month but hey, if it were to happen it would not be the worst thing!!:winkwink:

Thanks hun, my periods have been haywire on it too so I will probably have it removed before. Probably a couple of months to let things settle again. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->