Iud, no ppaf

LuvallmyH

The 1 whom many call Mom
Reaction score
I have been having some major cramping and bloody mucus. No ppaf & I have an Iud. What the heck is this?!
58D625D1-4269-414E-92BC-E0928409AE71.jpeg F6AF257B-6659-4354-B3FB-D7B35E634015.jpeg

10mm
8A4D2EF4-6044-437E-B3E1-903537EB1558.jpeg
It’s too gray. Idk, I've never had an iud. Usually I get cramps before bfp & not af. What the heck. The probability of a bfp is almost none. Of course that’s the only ic I have. I just feel off.

172C077D-E92F-4DB5-B3FD-B8FC01FBFA0A.jpeg After 10.....
:shock:
It’s just an ic, it’s just an ic, it’s just an ic...

7F001C4D-0899-4FC9-9BD4-9E549DA6006A.jpeg Maybe I’m just trying to o? Super weird. I’m gonna let it go for now. Can’t possibly be a real bfp. I’ve had too many weird lines over the years. I really feel at peace being done. My body hurts lol.

A25D22C3-5DE5-4329-8665-2D0A3123428F.jpeg Dry lol. Faulty test for sure. I need to get my tubes tied ](*,)

Yeah seems like a bum test. Wow 10 kids that’s amazing!! I can see why you’re ready to be done, being pregnant/raising babies for 19 years is a lot! :haha:

I got pregnant on the IUD twice!

I got pregnant on the IUD twice!

Out of curiosity what is a IUD. I feel like a right dim bat asking this silly question.
Is it the implant?
Wow 10 kids that's amazing. Go momma=D>

Giiiiiiiiiiirl!!!!! I haven't heard from you in awhile and find this?!?!?! How nuts would that be?! Have you tested again?! Hopefully it's just a bunk test.

I think it was just an off test. Life is downright busy! I have not tested again as I am out of hpt. I am due for my annual so I need to schedule that. I am still cramping & having random spotting. Idk. Chalking it up to age & still breastfeeding.

Out of curiosity what is a IUD. I feel like a right dim bat asking this silly question.
Is it the implant?
Wow 10 kids that's amazing. Go momma=D>
An iud is an metal “device” inserted into your uterus to prevent pregnancy. It’s supposed to be very effective. The one I have also had small amounts of progesterone which is supposed to help.

An iud is an metal “device” inserted into your uterus to prevent pregnancy. It’s supposed to be very effective. The one I have also had small amounts of progesterone which is supposed to help.

Oh I think we call that the coyal here in the UK.
Does it look a bit like a really small anchor lol? And u can get 2 types a copper and a marina one has hormones and one dont?
All this time I was thinking IUF meant that implant in ure arm. What a total silly billy I am Haha.

Excuse my spelling it's terrible ](*,)

Oh I think we call that the coyal here in the UK.
Does it look a bit like a really small anchor lol? And u can get 2 types a copper and a marina one has hormones and one dont?
All this time I was thinking IUF meant that implant in ure arm. What a total silly billy I am Haha.
It’s exactly what you are thinking. Mine has hormones. Mirena. There is an arm implant but I don’t want that one. I don't react well to hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->