IUI/Sperm count

CTchick05

DS (8/2011)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

Just got done from my 1st IUI. Hoping it works. I have a question maybe you guys can help me with. I was wondering if DH's count is enough for a good chance at a BFP.

After the wash we had 8mill per ml. He had 3.5ml. 50% motility. Call me dumb, but does this mean he has 4millx3.5=14 mill sperm OR all 8millx3.5=28 mill have a shot. And if it's 14mill do we have a good shot at this? The docotor ran out before I could ask him any questions. :( Why would have put "slow movers" in with the other ones?

Sorry that I have a lot of questions, this is all new to me. Who knew I would be the one on this journey, never in a million years did I think I would be going through this.

CTchick- I'm not sure what the chance or the calculations but just remember it only takes one so I def think you have a chance ;) best of luck!!!

Fx for that BFP!!!!

Thanks! I hope so too. Best wishes to you as well. Hope you get a BFP soon!

Good luck with your IUI :)

I'm not sure how your chances will vary from the next persons, but slow moving sperm could still make a baby sot hat's why they left them there i guess.

Thanks! I never knew that. I thought only perfect perfect sperm could do the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->