**IUI Today** Lets wait it out together!!

booboobaby

Reaction score
Hi! This is my very first time writing on a forum! I'm no longer a virgin... :happydance: ... lol.

QUICK BACKGROUND:
Me: 26
DH: 25
TTC: 19 Months
5 rounds clomid/natural trying

This is our first cycle that we visted an RE and just did our FIRST iui today. BUT she did the sono after the iui and no longer saw my one mature follie i had. I only had one that was about a 17mm. SO i go back to the doc in the am to see if i will be doing another iui tomorrow or not. BUT either way, i am in my 2ww right now! woo hooO! lets wait together and see what everyones symptoms are and results!

Thanks!

Hi there :)

QUICK BACKGROUND:
Me: 35
DH: 33
TTC: 1 year
1st round of Clomid 50mg; Trigger tonight; IUI Sat 2/9

I am so confused... so it wasn't there? Does that mean that you may have ovulated sooner? As of yesterday, I have 1 at 19mm and a smaller at 15mm which she doesn't have hope for. Triggering tonight!!! Let me know how your next U/S goes, good luck!!! :hugs:

Hi! Thanks for the reply! Well after the iui she did an ultrasound and the one follicle I had was gone, so i did blood work this morning and it showed I did O early.. but hopefully my egg was still viable and the spermies got to it! And we BDed the night before, so I'm not out yet!! I see u have your first IUI Saturday?! That was my first as well, not bad at all very fast and easy. They set up my beta appt for the 18th so we will see! Lets see if we can get some more people to wait with us! So today I'm 1dpiui. :))))

Hi! Thanks for the reply! Well after the iui she did an ultrasound and the one follicle I had was gone, so i did blood work this morning and it showed I did O early.. but hopefully my egg was still viable and the spermies got to it! And we BDed the night before, so I'm not out yet!! I see u have your first IUI Saturday?! That was my first as well, not bad at all very fast and easy. They set up my beta appt for the 18th so we will see! Lets see if we can get some more people to wait with us! So today I'm 1dpiui. :))))

Oh whew! YAY :happydance: You definitely still have a shot this cycle! Thanks for the reassurance on the IUI. My HSG was not a pleasant experience to put it mildly (bad cramping), so have been really nervous. Okay, so the beta appointment is to see if you are PG???

Hey ladies... may I join your thread? I just had my second IUI today... Hoping and praying that this is THE ONE :) It will be nice to have people to do the 2ww with... that's the absolute worse part of this whole process :(

Hey ladies... may I join your thread? I just had my second IUI today... Hoping and praying that this is THE ONE :) It will be nice to have people to do the 2ww with... that's the absolute worse part of this whole process :(

Hi and welcome :) You got us to wait with you girlie :hugs:

My update:

My clomid was resulting in severe bloating, moodyness, and my right ovary was swollen and sore to the touch. Nothing to cry over or call the doctor though. Trigger shot was Thurs night at 10am. Was HELLA crampy and just overall total PMS symptoms all day Friday. Went in for my IUI Sat morning at 10am. My DH hadn't done his SA. So we found how he has low morphology. They didn't show any hesitation on moving forward with the IUI, so we did it. Then, he has to go this week to do his SA to look more into that. After my IUI, I layed down for 10 minutes. Then treated myself to Applebees for lunch! lol. I was still very tired and crampy... that soreness in my ovary still there and bloating. I went to bed early that night. Sunday - a whole new woman!! I was not hurting.. bloating went away and I was full of energy. Hit the Renaissance Fair and had a blast! Started my progesterone last night... so off to my TWW!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->