I've been blessed with good kids

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Amanda has always been a pretty darn good child. Jayden has had his time from 3-5 (normal whining stuff) but he's become such a big boy and doesn't argue with me anymore. It's "ok mom" now when he asks me something and I say no.

Jayden got a bunk bed for his bday and he goes to his own bed now at 9:30 and the past 3 nights has slept through all the way. What is cute is that Amanda sleeps in the bottom bunk every night even though she has her own room and bed.

They have their kid moments where they bicker, etc. but overall, they are really good kids.

What did we do right? LOL Honestly, we don't spank (don't agree with it), they've never really had time outs, etc.

aww, you're just good parents that obviously communicate with your kids well honey! well done you! xxx

Well done keep up the good work.

take Hannah:flower::flower::flower: You can return her when she's a good kid :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's sooo cute.. when we were little, my sister was afraid of the dark and would jump in my bed with me even though she had her own and we shared a room.. I always got so annoyed by it but now I realized how sweet those moments are hehe.

You do have good kids, you're lucky. And they're lucky to have such a fantastic mother :)

You just have the right way of relationship with your kids as well to be lucky that they havent got traits for cockiness :p :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->