I've been searching for an answer.

green_la

Reaction score
I have been searching all over for an answer to my question.

My husband and I have been ttc (not stressing too much so we were both still able to have fun trying lol) for 1 1/2 years now. I was having extremely irregular periods, sometimes 2-3 months, in between and abnormally heavy for about two years. Before then I was like clockwork. Recently, for the past four cycles Ive been regulating. Im not doing anything different except working more. Theyre about 2 days off from eachother maybe, but otherwise normal, and regular. Has anyone had this happen? Is this a good sign or should I not think too much of it. This would be my second pregnancy. First was 6 years ago and ended in miscarriage.

Have u been tested for pcos?
Also if you've been working more, have u lost weight? That can def help regularity. Or perhaps it's just keeping you preoccupied and stressing less.

Hey I lost a tiny bit of weight and my periods regulated themselves. Have you maybe done the same ? Xxx

No PCOS. I've lost only 17 pounds. Any advice on trying? I know that regular periods dont exactly mean regular ovulation. Should I wait a few more cycles to see if they stay this way?

I have pcos and they sat the best way to improve it is to lose weight, pcos gives u really irregular periods but if u maintain a healthy weight it improves.

Im 5'7" and 155, theyve never said i needed to but maybe i should try? No, whats temping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->