I've been walking...

Lil_Apple

Mummy to 3 Beautiful Boys
Reaction score
around Chester shopping for the past 3 hrs! If this does not get things moving I have no idea what will!!

For those who went-a-walking to try and bring on labour did it work?

How long after did you feel signs? :shrug:

Interested to hear this - I'm debating walking up to Sainsburys and back which is a 2 1/2 mile round trip...!

My mom was put on bed rest at 6 months due to bleeding and when she got to full term they told her to start walking 2 miles a day 1 in the am and 1 in the pm.....she went two weeks late

ah pants so prob nothing in this walking malarky!! I think Ill be putting my feet back up over the weekend my feet are killing me! lol

walking and stairs worked for me, stairs are especailly good and I was a few days early with my second child and the labour was 5 hours from start to finish xx

walking and stairs worked for me, stairs are especailly good and I was a few days early with my second child and the labour was 5 hours from start to finish xx

oo I like this!! Might not give up hope just yet...Im waiting for DH to come to to have some :sex: and hopefully the walking/loving combo will get things moving :happydance:

You should have walked into the Jewellers- Boodles, the price tags would soon have got things moving!!:haha:

Went for a 2 hour walk before going into labor with my DS. Went for a walk yesterday with this LO, and lost my plug.
So, walking definatly does help (at least for me).

Ive been shopping today for a good few hours, I went to the toilet and wiped when I got home and it was pink. Been having lots of pains in my back and a few period type cramping. OH wont take me hospital though he thinks its not bad enough and a waste of time so just waiting till i know for sure. I have a section booked for next week, so if I am dilating I could have him sooner rather than later :( x

Ive been shopping today for a good few hours, I went to the toilet and wiped when I got home and it was pink. Been having lots of pains in my back and a few period type cramping. OH wont take me hospital though he thinks its not bad enough and a waste of time so just waiting till i know for sure. I have a section booked for next week, so if I am dilating I could have him sooner rather than later :( x

oh hun I hope you either fully go or the pains stop xx OH's are funny as they have no idea what we go through :dohh:

You should have walked into the Jewellers- Boodles, the price tags would soon have got things moving!!:haha:

:rofl: money is quite tight expecting this baby so H Samuel prob would have done it lol

Boodles would kill me :haha:

Every time i've been for walks it gives me BH when i'm trying to sleep = annoying! Last night they were a little better than BH but after a paracetamol reduced to nada, went for another walk today and had an hour of dull period like pains that buggered off... so it does do something, think I might get on the wii or start jogging (lol! yeah right!) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->