I've been walking...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Lil_Apple, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Lil_Apple

Lil_Apple Mummy to 3 Beautiful Boys

around Chester shopping for the past 3 hrs! If this does not get things moving I have no idea what will!!

For those who went-a-walking to try and bring on labour did it work?

How long after did you feel signs? :shrug:

2. meg79

meg79 Well-Known Member

Interested to hear this - I'm debating walking up to Sainsburys and back which is a 2 1/2 mile round trip...!

3. S_a_m_m_y

S_a_m_m_y It's a BOY!!

My mom was put on bed rest at 6 months due to bleeding and when she got to full term they told her to start walking 2 miles a day 1 in the am and 1 in the pm.....she went two weeks late

4. Lil_Apple

ah pants so prob nothing in this walking malarky!! I think Ill be putting my feet back up over the weekend my feet are killing me! lol

5. spring_baby

spring_baby <a href="http://pregnancy

walking and stairs worked for me, stairs are especailly good and I was a few days early with my second child and the labour was 5 hours from start to finish xx

6. Lil_Apple

oo I like this!! Might not give up hope just yet...Im waiting for DH to come to to have some :sex: and hopefully the walking/loving combo will get things moving :happydance:

7. madcatwoman

madcatwoman Well-Known Member

You should have walked into the Jewellers- Boodles, the price tags would soon have got things moving!!:haha:

8. austinsmom

austinsmom Well-Known Member

Went for a 2 hour walk before going into labor with my DS. Went for a walk yesterday with this LO, and lost my plug.
    So, walking definatly does help (at least for me).

9. mummy2lissy

mummy2lissy Well-Known Member

Ive been shopping today for a good few hours, I went to the toilet and wiped when I got home and it was pink. Been having lots of pains in my back and a few period type cramping. OH wont take me hospital though he thinks its not bad enough and a waste of time so just waiting till i know for sure. I have a section booked for next week, so if I am dilating I could have him sooner rather than later :( x

10. Lil_Apple

oh hun I hope you either fully go or the pains stop xx OH's are funny as they have no idea what we go through :dohh:

11. Lil_Apple

:rofl: money is quite tight expecting this baby so H Samuel prob would have done it lol

Boodles would kill me :haha:

12. kiraelliott

kiraelliott Mum & due #2 :)

Every time i've been for walks it gives me BH when i'm trying to sleep = annoying! Last night they were a little better than BH but after a paracetamol reduced to nada, went for another walk today and had an hour of dull period like pains that buggered off... so it does do something, think I might get on the wii or start jogging (lol! yeah right!) xxx