i've cried so hard this morning it physically hurt ...

destinyfaith

mammy to taylor mason
Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: before i went to town i did a test as i woke up early and it came back :bfn: now whats that all about... im so crushed.. i mean so so so so upset i've only just kinda calmed down frm 7.30am :( :( :( ... proper heart broken :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: xxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry sweetie, :hugs: how many DPO are you? and when did you get the bfp??

i'm 10dpo, i think, i'm kind of unsure, think it could be later :cry: i have had 3 posstive htp over this week :( but now nothing :( xxxx

are you using the same tests? if you used sensitive ones and got bfp's less sensitive one could still get nagatives?
also if you where using fmu and now your not that could be why.
x

no i got two :bfp: on the test i used this morning and ive used fmu too, iv only used frer once and it came up possitive to... now this morning its :bfn: :( :( :( :( :( xx

I'm so sorry all i can say is either test again in a few days or go docs and ask for a blood test.
x

:hugs: I aggree with the other ladies. Try again in a couple of days. Your eggy might not have fully implanted yet! It's not over yet. :dust:

when you see that :bfp: you always think its over and i'll be pretty surprised if it isn't .. but thanks gurlies :) xxxx

F**K hun whats going on ??

WTF is that all about?? it doesn't make sense huh? have you got any more tests, I am totally dumbfounded for you chicken

xxx

awww babe big hugs!!! keep tryin it aint over till the witch shows!!!
xxx

Hun what are we talking about false ++ are sooooo rare, must have been a faulty test...

i have no idea!!! 3?? but 3 tests surely can't be faulty!! maybe chemical?? maybe it quite didn't make it? failed? i dunno!!! xxxx

Hun what are we talking about false ++ are sooooo rare, must have been a faulty test...

They are rare, but she's still only about 10dpo. There's still hope. Keeping my FX for you destinyfaith! :hugs:

it could be a chemical thats the problem with testing early it's heartbreaking when it's doesn't stick. but please dont give up hope give it a few days and try again.
x

thnaks all, i rang my nurse, she just said basically what you said apple, she said that it can "go back" i think she means chemical, and this is the problem with women who test far to early and should wait until a missed period, she was quite abrupt with me :( xxxxx

thank you :hugs: to all my lufffly friends xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chin up chic
keepin it all xd for ya xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"