I've decided a few things. ..

xsugarplumx

Reaction score
Well as I've stated before, I have PCOS, and haven't really done anything to regulate my periods or ovulation. Now I have no insurance, but I have a good paying job. So tomorrow, I'm going to make an appointment with an OB/GYN to discuss regulating my periods and ovulating. On top of that I just ordered cassava fertility supplement. So hopefully something's bound to happen in this uterus of mine sometime soon!

I have an appointment on November 6th to regulate my periods! So that's a step in the right direction!

Have you tried anything like Fertibella or Fertilaid to help regulate your period.

No, only thing I've ever tried to regulate AF was yazmin BC. And that worked, but now that I'm TTC kind of counteractive for BC.

im giving fertilaid at least a 3 month try like the reps say you should So far ive taken half the bottle but havent gotten a period my last period was august. So now im just a sitting duck lol

Honestly OB/GYNs are trained in Surgery, they are surgeons by trade. The ones who claim to "specialize in fertility" actually specialize in indiscriminately prescribing hormone disrupting medications. Naturopathic medicine has a longer proven track record of efficacy and is less expensive with no ill effects (as is the case with most healing holistic treatments) The information is there for those who seek it. Do consider a Naturopath and do your own research since you are your ( and your baby's) only advocate.

PCOS is a mild and common "condition" (allopathic medicine loves designating grave-sounding "conditions" but does nothing to correct imbalances except mask symptoms) Usually diligent castor oil packs and abdominal massage are enough to rectify the imbalance.

HTH and GL!

I haven't had a period since January, and even then it wasn't my normal 'bleeding' usually I'm a week or more, and it was 3 days. Before then it had been years. So, thus the appointment. Haha.

I'm a mild PCOS case, for almost a year I had unreliable irregular periods (swinging from 27 days to 46 days and everything in between).

I've taken FertilAid since it was recommended to me once I was finally diagnosed with PCOS (estrogen dominance). I steadily decreased and regulated. I've been 28-29 routinely for months. The only negative is that I'm not pregnant yet.

I will see what the doctor recommends in Nov. I'm hoping yhey won't just tell me to wait. I know what I want. I hate how doctors think they know how long I should wait. I don't really care for doctors, but eh. We'll see.

Thank you :) I can't wait. I wanted to do the natural way, but I'm waaaay too impatient!

If you have PCOS, my experience is they are less likely to tell you to just wait. My doc started running tests (HSG, Semen analysis, blood tests, etc.) more quickly because of how PCOS changes the way some things are treated and addressed.

I'm glad. I hope they just listen to me and my wants, rather then just rush me out the door.

Just be firm but open to their suggestions.

Are you guys just starting on this journey?

Gotcha. Yeah...they should listen to you by this point if you already know you have PCOS.

Yeah I was diagnosed when I was 15.. wasnt a big deal till last year.

Never is until you're ready to start. My first doctor told me to go home, stop stressing, and actually start ttc (we were still a little ways away...but I'd gone from textbook 28/29 right after coming off bc to the wild swings suddenly). So, basically, I was completely dismissed even though numbers and ultrasound were both off.

These docs caught it with ONE visit, ultrasound and round of bloodwork.

I actually knew what it was before I was diagnosed, and told them. They did some blood work, and of course two weeks later I was right. I know my body, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->