I've figure out why BFing for 6 months is recommended.

K

Kalah

Because after 6 months, you can't stop! :dohh:

They never tell you that after 6 months your baby will chew on a bottle or toss it aside while they tug at your shirt trying to get their own dinner out! :haha:

Aw, but it's very cute though :D I had lo on my lap today pulling at my top. As soon as she heard the clip of my nursing bra she chuckled and started clapping! That makes it all worthwhile :D

Aw, but it's very cute though :D I had lo on my lap today pulling at my top. As soon as she heard the clip of my nursing bra she chuckled and started clapping! That makes it all worthwhile :D
that actually made me lol! X

Aww that is so cute, I want my LO to do that! She usually grabs at my shirt and tries to pull it down with a very determined look on her face :haha:

:cloud9: I love BFing, and this thread has made me realize why :happydance:

That is *so* cool!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->