I've finally been caught - it's all over!!!!!

N

Neecee

My workplace have discovered BnB and friggin' BLOCKED IT!!!!!!!!!!!:hissy:

What am i gonna do with my days now? I might have to actually work *shudders*:cry:

I'm so upset! Today is officially the crappiest day EVER!:nope:

:rofl: wow! they actually were smart enough to find the site? Interesting. I'm sooo paranoid.

Aww no thats awful!! i would be gutted if work banned bnb!!

awww, thats crap! u got a computer at home tho yeah? xx

try googling it and seeing if u can get on tht way, its same wth facebook at my work!!!x

can't you use a proxy site? Thats what we do at college lol

Neecee i feel ya hun, my work sussed it last week and bloody blocked it too ... i was gutted!!

No way!!!! :sad2:
My work has the entire internet banned other than things like route planner sites & stuff like that......no e-mail, no facebook, no nothing!!!!

Do you have a computer at home? xx

Yeah, I have a mac at home but I have to patiently wait my turn to use it as my hubby is a graphic designer and uses it to work from home in the evenings. Ugh, today's been totally rubbish.

Awww...that's awful Neece. I've used a proxy site to get on msn from college as well. I don't know how it work with BnB though. Maybe someone more puter savvy can help??

I remember the day when i used to sit in work and surf the web, they didnt block anything, wel my boss was drunk most the time and it was a bike gear shop lol but it rocks to be paid and surf :)

you can unblock it you know but dont tihnk they would look to nicely on that.

No way!!!! :sad2:
My work has the entire internet banned other than things like route planner sites & stuff like that......no e-mail, no facebook, no nothing!!!!

Do you have a computer at home? xx

Oh no!! So what do you do at work for fun??

Thats crap!! I didn't ever have the chance to get near a computer at work to surf the net. And if I ever did, I'd log on, then get called away again!!! I could only ever surf in the eveings at home. Mat leave is heaven - all day, every day, free to use the internet!!!:happydance:

Woohoo! Thank goodness for lunch time!!!! It's unblocked for a whole hour!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->