• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ive found sumthing else to .....

porkpie1981

Reaction score
keep me occupied

Look at my weight lose ticker. It not all it need to lose but it would take me from just 14 stone 8.5 to 12 stone so just over 2 and a half stone.

My ideal weight would be 10 stone but small steps small steps

Forgot to say that it was my 2st day at weight watchers today so i will update my weight loss ticker on a thursday:happydance:

Yes that's kinda what I've been working on during the wait too Porkpie! Just trying to get my body into shape, so hopefully after we have our baby, I can get back into shape quickly! Unfortunately, it's still not enough of a distraction for me, I still want to be TTC now!!!! :rofl:

I think im getting better as i didn even try and get oh to bd last nite. I have put a stack of weight on since the mc so i mite as well start to get it back off again as i look so shocking.

I'm with you there my friend. 14 stone 10 myself. I would like to be 12 stone before summer is over.

That's great Porkpie! But I'm with Jewels - it wouldn't be too much of a distraction for my either. I want to conceive NOW! Don't care how, I want it now. :rofl: And considering I should lose a good 40 pounds I really should get a move on. I need to stop :munch: But hell :munch: is a baby distraction. :rofl:

I think I'm going to follow Porkpie's example and get a weight loss ticker. More accountability :rofl:

I need to do it too, If it's ok to join you, I need to loose a couple of stone (well more than that but a couple would be good) I'm following Paul Mckenna it's a great programme. xxx

I set up my ticker so that it would put me in the "normal" BMI range. Just under 25 BMI.

I need to do it too, If it's ok to join you, I need to loose a couple of stone (well more than that but a couple would be good) I'm following Paul Mckenna it's a great programme. xxx

I think with something like this, it is the more the merrier.

I agree! The more the merrier! My little dog is on a diet now. She's a mini daschund and when I had her at her last vet appt., the vet said, "See this?" and pointed to the dimple on her butt, "Your dog isn't supposed to have an ass!" :rofl::rofl::rofl: So good ol Annie Girl is dieting with mommy. She does laps in the pool with me. She's doing MUCH better at the weight loss than her mommy is, however. :blush:

yeh join in the fun:happydance:

I'm 5'1" too! Actually 5'1" and a half. I've come to learn that in calculating your weight according to height, that half is VERY important! :rofl:

I'm 5'1" too! Actually 5'1" and a half. I've come to learn that in calculating your weight according to height, that half is VERY important! :rofl:

im actually 5 ft 1 and 3 quarters:rofl: i swear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->