I've gone and upset myself!! Has anyone felt hopeless then got BFP?

Summerbee

NTNP
Reaction score
I've sat up all night looking at BFP announcements, bump pics, birth stories, pregnancy stories and just everything (All whilst waiting for my crops on farmville :p)

But I've ended up so upset - Why does it feel like it's just never going to happen?! :cry: I feel like I will seriously never manage to get pregnant, I had a m/c in june at roughly 5+6, but I've convinced myself it was just chemical or something and there was no baby!! One of my best friends is due dec 4th, my other best friend just had her baby 5 weeks ago, EVERYONE is pregnant even DH's super fertile ridiculously idiotic ex (WENCH!) and it's getting beyond a joke. I feel like in theory we're moving forward, but it's all pointless because it will never happen anyway :dohh:

We've agreed not to chart or temp until April, and to just stay off the pill and chill until then, but I am so afraid to even start charting, incase we find out something awful. I just have this massive sense of impending doom lol!! I just don't see how someone can feel so hopeless and get a BFP... it's like the stuff of actual dreams... I can't even comrehend it. Alot of my friends and family are either pregnant or have children under 1, I am so happy for them and I feel weird because I look at their LO's as actual miracles... how does that really happen to someone?! Something that good. Crazy.

Has anyone in the history of ever felt like it was never going to happen, and then got their BFP?

I know how you feel dear but I promise it won't be long till April comes and you can feel like you're doing something baby related! I've got nine months till NTNP and I think I'm driving DH batty!

:hugs: i know what you mean. im worried about moving over to ttc as i worry that there is something wrong and i wont ever get a bfp just because i want one so badly! Im sure it will happen for you :hugs:

Hi hun, believe me it will happen soon enough. I'v had chemotherapy, radiotherapy and some ovary removed and frozen because the doc told me i'd be infertile and id need ivf...it took me 4 cycles to concieve kian and 8 weeks to concieve Kaden...:flower:

Aww hun :( it's understandable that you feel that way cos it's such a massive step. But trust me, it WILL happen for you, you're gonna be able to show off your bump, give birth to a gorgeous baby & be a great mummy! It's entirely normal to worry :hugs: xxx

it will happen hun x i know its difficult watching other people experiencing the things you want, but just relax a little for now and it WILL happen. :hugs:

I know how you feel dear but I promise it won't be long till April comes and you can feel like you're doing something baby related! I've got nine months till NTNP and I think I'm driving DH batty!

I've been there!! I've been ntnp since last feb, or at least that was the last time I took my pill, and I have been so up and down it's unreal, DH is getting to the point where he just wants to start charting to make me sane again! :dohh: But I know it's a vicious cycle, once I start I wont stop, and also that we have one more thing to do before we properly TTC (Our first payment into our baby savings account, leaves on 1st jan!) so I don't want to know when I exactly OV, because I'll be torn into "shall we/shan't we" and that's crap!! It does come quickly.. just not quick enough...

:hugs: i know what you mean. im worried about moving over to ttc as i worry that there is something wrong and i wont ever get a bfp just because i want one so badly! Im sure it will happen for you :hugs:

Message me anytime your feeling neurotic!! It's my biggest worry lol!! x

Hi hun, believe me it will happen soon enough. I'v had chemotherapy, radiotherapy and some ovary removed and frozen because the doc told me i'd be infertile and id need ivf...it took me 4 cycles to concieve kian and 8 weeks to concieve Kaden...:flower:

Not spoken to you in a while :flower: that's pretty incredible that you've done all that and still managed to concieve!! I just get so worried that something will be wrong :dohh: seems like getting pregnant is like winning some lottery... you see it happen for other people, but deep down inside you know you wont!!!

It does give me hope seeing people concieve so quickly... did you always know you would be able to concieve kian or did you have these same worries? x

Well beings the dr's told me id be infertile when i was 18 it didnt really phase me because at the time i was young and never thought about kids, but when i was 21 it kinda hit me, i might never be a mom. i said to my partner whats the point in using protection if im inertile anyway..so we stopped and 1st month i didnt get pregnant 2nd month i didnt 3rd month i didnt so i new the docs were right, id never become a mommy (me being nieve and thinking women get pregnant on there first shot)
I kinda stopped thinking about babies and december i realised i was a week late on period, so at my friends house i took a test..not thinking anything of it and tadaaaa...2 fat red lines :D

i bet we will see you in the bfp announcment thread pretty soon, you watch this space :flower:

:hugs: i think we can all relate to this hon, i felt like this when ttc my daughter. i have pcos, and had been previously told i couldn't have children. she was conceived on the 9th cycle. on the 8th, we stopped actively trying and charting etc, and just NTNP, and got our bfp. hang in there! it will happen :hugs: xx

I've sat up all night looking at BFP announcements, bump pics, birth stories, pregnancy stories and just everything (All whilst waiting for my crops on farmville :p)

But I've ended up so upset - Why does it feel like it's just never going to happen?! :cry: I feel like I will seriously never manage to get pregnant, I had a m/c in june at roughly 5+6, but I've convinced myself it was just chemical or something and there was no baby!! One of my best friends is due dec 4th, my other best friend just had her baby 5 weeks ago, EVERYONE is pregnant even DH's super fertile ridiculously idiotic ex (WENCH!) and it's getting beyond a joke. I feel like in theory we're moving forward, but it's all pointless because it will never happen anyway :dohh:

We've agreed not to chart or temp until April, and to just stay off the pill and chill until then, but I am so afraid to even start charting, incase we find out something awful. I just have this massive sense of impending doom lol!! I just don't see how someone can feel so hopeless and get a BFP... it's like the stuff of actual dreams... I can't even comrehend it. Alot of my friends and family are either pregnant or have children under 1, I am so happy for them and I feel weird because I look at their LO's as actual miracles... how does that really happen to someone?! Something that good. Crazy.

Has anyone in the history of ever felt like it was never going to happen, and then got their BFP?

That is what I do! I sit up all night torturing myself looking at the pregnancy tests and BFP's and farm my farm :blush:

Such exciting lives we lead :rofl:

:hugs: Awww hunny don't be so down, you have no proof that you can't concieve and I'm sure you will, you may even have super eggies and get your BFP straight away! I'm sure you will be fine and you know I am here if you even need me. Atleast you ovulate! :haha:

I was like this last year, to the point were I obviously had an affect on my hubby as he couldn't "perform" properly! the pressure was too much!
thing is I fell pregnant pretty much straight away and if you look far enough back you'll find my birth story!! blake ius 18 weeks old now and i cant wait to ttc no2!
good luck and i'm sure all will be fine!

Well beings the dr's told me id be infertile when i was 18 it didnt really phase me because at the time i was young and never thought about kids, but when i was 21 it kinda hit me, i might never be a mom. i said to my partner whats the point in using protection if im inertile anyway..so we stopped and 1st month i didnt get pregnant 2nd month i didnt 3rd month i didnt so i new the docs were right, id never become a mommy (me being nieve and thinking women get pregnant on there first shot)
I kinda stopped thinking about babies and december i realised i was a week late on period, so at my friends house i took a test..not thinking anything of it and tadaaaa...2 fat red lines :D

i bet we will see you in the bfp announcment thread pretty soon, you watch this space :flower:

That's amazing!! I'm worrying as I have had an abortion about 3 years ago now, and m/c in march and june... docs just say that the only way to find out is to try... just really don't want to get my heart broken by it!!

I had a friend who was told she might have cervical cancer recently, I have been comforting her, standing by her, having her over - she was pregnant :dohh: I was overjoyed that nothing was wrong... but still had a little cry when she skipped off home - why not me yet!!! :cry:

Your story is a comfort though :flower: thank you!! It has to be my biggest worry that it's all just going to go horribly wrong!! I'm not 'properly' trying until april, were just ntnp, no ov kits, no tests before missed period, no temping and no charts!! I've been banned lol!! I am worried, but if it doesn't happen before april plutosblue will be trying at the same time as me :happydance: so I will have someone else to hyperventilate/crawl up the walls/temp/chart and scream with lol. Not to mention all you other lovely ladies that I've met since I've been here :hugs: This website is a bloody lifesaver sometimes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->