ive got a poorly ickle boy

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
ive got a poorly ickle boy (i think)

he hasnt drunk much or his bottles today.
the last one he had 4oz which is fine but the one he has before bed he has only had 2oz.

he has been sick loads today,all you have to do is pick him up and hes sick.

i got him dressed for bed at 6 and hes been changed 3 times already.

some times the sick is milk but then others its just water(clear)

what could be wrong with him.

:-(

babe tommy started doing this i posted as i was really worried..he was bringing up the water and when i put him down in his moses basket it sounded like the liauid was in his lungs and he was gurgling...it happened for a few days then stopped...

maybe he has picked up a little bug? i dont mean to panic you here but he may have started a milk intolerance? *thats a long shot but i always warn people as my daughter had one and it wasnt nice, she was changed to soya milk in the end and that did the trick...if hes not wanting his milk have you tried him a bit of cooled boiled water? as long as he stays hydrated i wouldnt worry for tonight, if hes still the same tomorrow and you see no improvement ring nhs direct just to be on the safe side..

i bet hes just feelin a tad under the weather though there are so many things about at the min!

take care

h x

yeah i tried water a few times and he takes a little.

this happens every now and then but last night i had to change him 3 times lastnight and 3 times already tonight.

when we go and wind him(half way through,or not even half way through as he messes with the teat) he gets really stressy and screams until you give him the bottle again.

how will i know if it is milk intolerance?

i metioned to the HV that he i sometimes sick after a bottle and she said it was most probably coz im giving him too much but he is sick at any time during his bottle.

maddison was sick with every bottle..she would drink the bottle but then bring it straight back up and her nappies were inbelievable just couldnt keep anything down either end...reflux in one thing..intollerance another...how much sick is there? tommy will bring up usually after each feed...sometimes a little sometimes i literally have to cup the bip up and hold the milk swimming...hes not intollerant but still quite sicky i would perhaps mention to your doc or hv that someone has said it may be an intollerance and see what they say?

h x

tom is just the same, always sick everytime i burp him and brings loads up. He also screams as soon as you take the bottle away and has a proper hissy fit. It makes him gulp down more air and gives him colic:( I have to bung him witht he dummy - which fires across the room when he burps lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->