I've got my Oyster!!!!

stourhead

Reaction score
Just had to share that my Oyster Pram/pushchair combo arrived today! Had lots of fun putting it together/taking it apart and generally feeling like a little girl again 'playing' dolls!

Thank you to all the ladies who helped me make my mind up to buy it xxx

what do you think of it and how much was it etc? going to look it up as i really dont know what to get, thought i made my mind up but no i havnt! i galnced at it and thought it was just a pushchair. :)

Gate crashing from 2nd tri if you don't mind :D

Got my oyster today too, couldn't stop playing with it. It's currently at my mum and dads but only 16 weeks until i can use it. lol.

What colour pack did you get? I got the tomato red as it's unisex :thumbup:

I've got an oyster too! I got the grape colour pack because i know im having a little girl :) I also got a black carry cot so that i can use it as soon as she's born :) I got the black chassis, which one did you guys get? x

We ordered our Oyster travel system at the weekend! So excited, but we're not going to pick it up for a while yet. We got the black chassis and a claret colour pack and a maxi cosi cabriofix carseat. I love it and can't wait to have it at home :)

I got the silver chassis with the tomato colour pack :) what car seats did you guys get? We got the Britax Babysafe SHR II thinking we didn't need adaptors but you need the height adaptors to go with this car seat.

Ooo i love the oyster!We were stuck on whether to go for that or the icandy peach. x

Ooooh we ordered our oyster today!!! I love it so much! Tomato pack for carrycot and pushchair for us as well- such a gorgeous vibrant colour!!!!

Can't wait to get it now. We got maxicosi pebble in red too.

Buying the pram seems very definite- there is for sure a baby coming in to this house soon hehehe!!!!

I have the maxi cosi pebble, you have to buy universal adaptors for that too, but i got mine as part of the package bundle! :)

sorry to gate crash, but i was woundering who has an oyster which the use for a baby over 12 months? Cs my lil gir 8 months and im looking at buying an oyster but want it to last till shes like 18 months old. dont want to buy it if it will only last another few months.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

My friends little girls is almost 20 months and i'm sure they're still using theirs. I was so impressed with their one that I got one too : )

Just had to share that my Oyster Pram/pushchair combo arrived today! Had lots of fun putting it together/taking it apart and generally feeling like a little girl again 'playing' dolls!

Thank you to all the ladies who helped me make my mind up to buy it xxx
That's fab! I have also ordered Oyster-picking it up on Saturday. Yipee!! Which colour pack did you go for? :happydance:

I've got an oyster too! I got the grape colour pack because i know im having a little girl :) I also got a black carry cot so that i can use it as soon as she's born :) I got the black chassis, which one did you guys get? x
I am also having grape but on silver chassis. Good choice! :winkwink:

I got the silver chassis with the tomato colour pack :) what car seats did you guys get? We got the Britax Babysafe SHR II thinking we didn't need adaptors but you need the height adaptors to go with this car seat.

i read this too when mine turned up....i never got told i needed height adapters when i tested it out at babies r us.

The lady said it didnt need any adapters with the britax seat....is it something that will make a difference to performance?? im confused if i really need them x (my oyster came a few weeks back now, i love it!!)

I get my oyster Friday :)) I cant wait i got the electric blue colour kit and silver chassis! the colour kit i have only comes in stroller so i need to buy a carrycot colour pack and just cant decide at all! I do love orange and lime but dont know whether they might get a bit too much eventually so just stick to tomato red lol xx

i read this too when mine turned up....i never got told i needed height adapters when i tested it out at babies r us.

The lady said it didnt need any adapters with the britax seat....is it something that will make a difference to performance?? im confused if i really need them x (my oyster came a few weeks back now, i love it!!)

You don't "need" the height adaptors but without any adaptors, the car seat will sit low. Even with the car seats that need the buggy adaptors, it's nice to have baby sitting up higher.

You don't "need" the height adaptors but without any adaptors, the car seat will sit low. Even with the car seats that need the buggy adaptors, it's nice to have baby sitting up higher.

You do need the height adaptors on the SHR II but not the normal SHR. The SHR II has side impact protection that stick out at the sides so it wont fit directly into the oyster chassis without the height adaptors.

We went to babies r us too and they didn't tell us we needed the height adaptors :dohh:

Thanks babyhopes, that information wasn't given to me at our local dealer. Was brought up as only to bring baby seat up closer to you.

thanks again for the correction

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->