I've made a decision

Carley

Mama to one and pregnant
Reaction score
I've made a decision I'm going to live in a buffet, an all you can eat... :rofl:

Jasmine is on a growth spurt...and the food I'm eating...is disappearing into a hole...

MMM food!!!

Now who is with me? :blush:

Ill join you....all i seem to eat is snacky things.....cant handle big meals. So a buffett would suit me fine as then i can pick and pick all i want :) XxxX

HERE HERE!!!! Here in QLD we have Sizzlers (which is a buffet resteraunt..well the salad and desert is all you can eat!!!!!!) I think I will camp outside it and go there for breaky, luch and dinner........
MMMMMMMMMMMM FOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl::rofl:

I'd like to live in an all you can eat buffet and I'm not even pg :blush:

I'm not either TT's...and I'll be there too Carley! I'm always hungry! x

I'll join you too. All I seem to do is graze on food all day anyway!

I'll move in to this buffet! got home from work yesterday and i was starving...i had to have a jam butty :rofl:

I think I will go into hibernation... a big, dark cave where I can sleep until this is over haha... Cause I really do feel about as social as a bear :( and im just as sleepy now!

Mmmmm Im in !!!!!!!!!!

I seem to do nothing but sleep eat and pee !!!

I'm in! My stomach seems to have shrunk so much I essentially have to eat in a sort of constant dribble.

I'm waaaaay behond most of you ladies, and I'm eating truckloads already! Well, either that or I'm not able to stomach anything at all... I'm veering from one extreme to the other! Mmm, saniwiches..... *drools*

Can we take big comfy beds with us? That'd do me for the rest of my pregnancy then, sounds wonderful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->