I've never been....

sassy_tiger

Reaction score
We have never been one of those ppl that have a baby name right away. We already have two boys. This will be our third. We are super happy about it. We had some girl and boy names. Girls just seem much easier to name then boys to us for some reason. Can any one help me out with these choices that we have. Maybe add some new names... Move some names around. I don't. I would really appreciate it. I'm due next month on the 25. I need to have a name.

My other children name are

Jeremiah Jose (both name were picked the same day he was born)
Oliver Sam (Oliver was picked a week before he was born and Sam the same day he was born)

Here are some of the choices we have already..

Logan
Luca
colt
Asher
Clyde
Cody
kyler

Thank you for spending some time on my post. :hugs:

I also like Logan Colt! My son is Logan so I'm biased but he's Logan Max.

I too find girls names easier to find than boys!

I like Logan Colt too. It has a nice ring to it :)

Luca!! <3

And I'm biased but I'm going to say Logan too - but only because that's hubby's name. :haha:

We have never been one of those ppl that have a baby name right away. We already have two boys. This will be our third. We are super happy about it. We had some girl and boy names. Girls just seem much easier to name then boys to us for some reason. Can any one help me out with these choices that we have. Maybe add some new names... Move some names around. I don't. I would really appreciate it. I'm due next month on the 25. I need to have a name.

My other children name are

Jeremiah Jose (both name were picked the same day he was born)
Oliver Sam (Oliver was picked a week before he was born and Sam the same day he was born)

Here are some of the choices we have already..

Logan
Luca
colt
Asher
Clyde
Cody
kyler

Thank you for spending some time on my post. :hugs:

My two favourite combinations are Luca Clyde or Cody Asher. Your other children's names are so beautiful too!

My fiancé is starting to like Cody. I like Asher. We like Logan and Colt. Is it suppose be this complicated? How come names I really like before are just okay now?

Thanks for the compliment on my other brats name.

Thanks for all the response ladies. I tremendously appreciate it. :flower:

Naming your kids isn't ever easy cause it's the name they will have their whole life and there are so many you like it's hard to choose

I love Clyde and Logan!
As a side note i also really like Claud as a name too and its one you rarely here these days but i think its so cute.

I think my favourite would be Luca, closely followed by Logan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->