Ive paid for it but they havent delivered, its been a month. Anyone else had problems

mummypeanut

baby due march 10th
Reaction score
HELP......

Ive paid for an item from natural connection and its been over a month with still no sign of it!

I rang their contact number and emailed them (multiple times). Their website says it takes 24hrs for delivery.

I Didnt hear anything for a long time..the lady did get back to me once about 2 weeks ago saying it might be a week but now I'm back in the same situation again and its been 2 weeks since then - no one has answered the email ive sent (2 weeks on) and no one picks up the phone.

What do I do?? Baby could be born in 2 wednesdays time, theyve taken my money and i would kind of like my item! Its a toy ive had my heart set on for the baby (im probably being hormonal) and I cant get hold of them to get my money back!!!

GAH!!!

yea i was going to ask how you paid too, open a dispute if through paypal but i think you only have 45 days to do it so you'll need to be quick, i might be wrog on that 1 though.

I'd email trading standards and get advice.

Where is the registered address for the company?

I've used them before and have spoken with the lady that owns the company in the past. I can honestly say I have never had any problems buying from there and even when an item was out of stock she kept me up to date on dates and was all round very helpful. I can't help but think that perhaps something might be wrong for her to suddenly not respond?!?

I would try once more and then if need be try the avenues others have suggested. I just don't understand, if you search on the net there are nothing but great reviews for Natural Connection.

I would definitely try again. It say's this:

Please be aware that this is a family business, we have small children and cannot always answer the phone.

by the contact details so perhaps try once more and hopefully she will answer.

xxx

I think a month, phone calls and emails, give you everyright to start trying other avenues to get your money back, be it paypal, or your credit card company. I run my own business whilst I can't always answer the phone I answer emails within 3-4 day MAX!!!

Hmmmm... I bought a BH from here last Wednesday and am expecting it to arrive any day... Really hope I don't have any problems.. I had to convince OH to let me get it in the first place!

Hope you get it sorted.

Right, i left a voice mail yesterday and sent another email so fingers crossed. The item wasnt expensive so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and hope it eventually shows up when they get stock in. I still havent had a reply from an email sent last week so I'm cluthing at straws a bit!

Thanks for your replies, Its good to know its not a common and that maybe this is just a blip

I'm also chasing my cot from a different company which should have turned up last week. That's kind of more urgent as at the moment the baby has no where to sleep when it arrives, and a week on wednesday I will be 37 weeks so i'd like to have it by then. Again no one picks up the phone - im feeling a bit jinxed.

I didnt realise maternirty leave was to chase companies! What a stress!

Def hope you get it sorted.. mine arrived this morning.

Just to update and reassure everyone. I finally got a reply to one of my emails today and the lady from NC is sending me the same product in a different colour. SORTED :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->