ive really overdone it

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
im in bed at the minute, in complete agony! i decided to go out a long walk this evening, 2 miles to be exact, started off great and was totally in agony by the time i reached the house! waddling and groaning and limping in pain! i got in a sat on the ball for 15 minutes bouncing and it was easing my back then i got up and had severe shooting pains in my pelvis and bum, i screamed in pain but managed to get onto the sofa to eat my curry chips :blush: i got back on the ball after i was finished and bounced and could feel a popping sensation from the pelvis so waddled upstairs and went to the loo then really struggled to get into bed, my pelvis is agony and the lower part of my bump is sore! i can barely shift position or my legs and have started feeling sick and windy tmi! my thighs are sore too, i just want to cry! i have really overdone it :cry:

Oh no! It deffinatley sounds like you've overdone it! You poor thing, sounds agony. i take it you were trying to encourage labour? just carry on resting an maybe a warm bath if you feel up to it, maybe some pain killers. Hope you feel better soon!

i was told walking helps to induce labour but its made me feel worse, now i dont know if im having backache and cramps or it is from the walking, all i know is that im in pain :( i cant have a bath as my dd is cuddled into me asleep :(

The day before I went in labor with DD1 I went on a painfully long walk. It worked for me but I will never forget how terrible I felt from the walk...still worth it :) hope you feel well and have your baby soon!

I hope the baby comes tonight/tomorrow :) It t5ook me 10 minutes to turn from my right hand side onto my knees to turn to my left to get out of bed, then about 5 minutes to straighten and about 5 to move one leg infront of the other to go to the loo, then i got loads of heartburn and pressure on my bum. im lying here awake nearly crying with volts of pelvic pain everytime i move my legs :cry:

Hopefully it's eased off for you by now or you've gone into labour, take some paracetamol and call your midwife if your worried, have you got someone who can look after you and your daughter an let you stay in bed today?

I feel your pain, I now have a set route to take our dog for a walk that I know isn't to far for me, otherwise I am in so much pain & I can only get out every 2nd day or so too. I can't wait until I can take him out on an hour plus walk again, currently I manage about 20 mins lol!

Me too, my dog has suffered as she pulls so much and its hard with the pram as well as my waddling :haha: Im sitting up in bed right now and feel like I have run 500 miles in my inside thighs and pelvis, I have to go pick up keys for my new house today otherwise I wouldnt be struggling to go outside at all :flower: Hopefully it eases soon...I never thought about taking some paracetamol! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->