Ivf/FET 1st US baby measuring behind please help!

Caligrl25

Reaction score
Today was our first ultrasound after our FET March 28. I should be 6w5d baby measuring at 6w1d we were able to see a flickering heartbeat but we're not able to hear anything yet. Dr did seem concerned but said we will measure in a week. Has anyone has this happen?!?! Please share stories I'm going crazy trying not to be negative but I'm so worried

Not a big deal at all. It happens literally all the time (not just blowing smoke, it truly does). Some will measure behind, some ahead, sometimes it's just a matter of the ultrasound tech's abilities or how the baby is turned. A four day difference is absolutely nothing to worry about! :flower:

My 7 week scan measured 7w1day but the scan pic says + or - 4 days so they aren't accurate at that stage and just depends on the exact day implantation took place. At my 10 week scan I was expecting 10w 2 days but measured 10w 4 days so don't fret

Ditto the other comments. I measured a few days behind that early on and was worried--my dr was not. Funny because by the end I was measuring, like, 5 weeks ahead and gave birth to a 10+ lb baby, no gd just a big healthy boy. Try not to worry--easier said than done I know. :flower:

See the thing that has me worried is my doctor seemed worried otherwise I would think 4days isn't a huge deal... But he said he's a little worried and will see me back in a week so seeing his concern is what stressed me out

My fet 7wk scan was about 4 days behind, didn't actually hear heartbeat until 16 weeks with midwife and doppler
Maybe your Dr is being extra cautious but I wouldn't say there was anything to work about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->