IVF/ICSI TWW moving to new city and new job!

Kzee

Reaction score
hello ladies, just looking for any advice or people who have maybe been in my situation... Just finished my 3rd ICSI cycle, and am currently in the dreaded TWW. Had a decent cycle, transferring at top grade embryo with 3 to freeze!

But, timing with the NHS has been pretty terrible as we'd planned to move from London, to Liverpool and because of waiting list etc, our cycle completely clashed with the move. We have had to half move, then go back for treatment then back up north, but of a nightmare but not necessarily stressful, as we have finished our jobs and are yet to start our new ones. That is what is worrying me! I start my new job next week, which will be 5dp5dt. I'm going to be so nervous and probably stressed and am really worried how this could effect the outcome. I'm hoping the first week will be ok and may take my mind off things but fear the worse! I just want to be brave and positive but I'm gonna be a wreck!!

Has anyone experienced anything like this or has any advice??

Thanks guys and hope you can help xx

Hi Kzee, just popping to see how your third ICSI cycle went? Hope you had success xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->