IVF Ladies - What did you do?

MishC

Has a little princess!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies i'm coming to that point were I have to choose how many embryos to have put back and at what stage I want them putting back.

Please join in the poll and let everyone know what you did and what happened. If you could also write the reason you've had to have IVF so everyone can have a brief outline then that would be great.

Hi there. I had my first IVF cycle and I didn't have the option for the 3 day or 5 day, my RE chose that for me.

I did have the option of transferring one or two embryos. My RE highly suggested that I transfer the one AAA grade 5 day blast we had. I trusted him since he's gotten me this far and went with it.

I am now 9 weeks pregnant with my first child.

Good luck to you!!! :dust:

Hi, I had 1 grade 5 AA hatching blastocyst put back and it failed. We are putting two in next time and increasing progesterone. x

My fresh cycle failed which I had a 5 day hatching blast transferred. Then went on to an FET cycle and now have a 12 week old baby boy :)

DH and I didn't have a choice in a 3 day as we had PGD and the embryo was biopsied on day 3 and results came back at day 5. I did a lot of reading prior to IVF and read that 5 day blast were more successful.

Good luck xx

We did IVF after 3 failed Clomid cycles and a failed Femara + IUI cycle. We've been TTC since September 2011. I'm DOR with lower than normal AMH and antral follicle count.

We transferred 2 fresh blasts (5AA and 4AA) on day 5 during my first IVF cycle, and I got BFN. We did PGS for our second IVF cycle and transferred one frozen 5AA day 5 blast 8 days ago (we had the option of transferring 2). I got my first ever BFP on Wednesday night, and my beta yesterday was 87!

My blood work showed that my progesterone is way low, so my doctor had me start PIO shots last night in addition to the twice daily crinone that I've been on. My next blood draw is tomorrow and I'm praying that hcg and progesterone go up!

Good luck with your decision!!

Hi there. I had my first IVF cycle and I didn't have the option for the 3 day or 5 day, my RE chose that for me.

I did have the option of transferring one or two embryos. My RE highly suggested that I transfer the one AAA grade 5 day blast we had. I trusted him since he's gotten me this far and went with it.

I am now 9 weeks pregnant with my first child.

Good luck to you!!! :dust:

Tee, your bump is looking great!! I love the new pic! :thumbup:

You don't have the option for my scenario.... I transferred 2x 5 day blasts and am now pregnant with twins.

Hi, we transferred 1 x 12 cell embie on day 3 & resulted In our little girl born Xmas 2012 :) The reason we went through IVF/ICSI Is that I lost my right tube to a ruptured ectopic In 2008 & we were told that the left was blocked after going through a lap & dye In 2010..... September 7th we did a pregnancy test by the off chance & we're gobsmacked to see a BFP naturally ( 2wks late )!! Don't know how but somehow the remaining tube did Its job after many years of Infertility, maybe the IVF kick started something? Oh & I apparently have an AMH of 0.00 so I've proved It can happen twice, numbers mean nothing :) x Good luck with whatever you decide x

I did a round of IVF after four miscarriages--unknown cause but AMH was low (.22). We only had two mature eggs from the cycle so we put both in. RE recommended a 3 day transfer due to my age (40 at the time). Both embies took and we are pregnant with twins due in March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->