IVF Newbie coming up on the end of 2WW

MSMonkey9311

Reaction score
Hi All-

IVF first timer here after 6 failed IUIs. Using donor sperm so hoping for better success rate this time around.

I was wondering has anyone gotten a BFP on their fresh transfer and didn't see results until blood test? I have no symptoms but am anxious as I have gotten so many BFNs before.

Also anyone have any guidance on the FET cycle... length of the process, what's involved. I know it's easier but just wondering around timing if this doesn't work.

Thanks all!

no knowledge sorry, just wondering if you were testing or just waiting on dr results?

no knowledge sorry, just wondering if you were testing or just waiting on dr results?

Hi - I was originally testing out the HCG. Then I tested yesterday with a cheapy HPT at 7dp5dt and got a BFN. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/srug.gif

I have my BETA tomorrow which will be 9dp5dt, but read somewhere that from IVF transfers a BFP might not show on a HPT until 10 or 11 days post transfer.

However, the last two days I have had lower abdominal pain on left side that shoots down my leg.

Hi - I was originally testing out the HCG. Then I tested yesterday with a cheapy HPT at 7dp5dt and got a BFN. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/srug.gif

I have my BETA tomorrow which will be 9dp5dt, but read somewhere that from IVF transfers a BFP might not show on a HPT until 10 or 11 days post transfer.

However, the last two days I have had lower abdominal pain on left side that shoots down my leg.

Hi MsMonkey,

I have my BETA Thursday 4/2/15 from a FET. This was my first round of IVF and we had to freeze because my estrogen got too high. I had 2 6 day embryos transferred on 3/23/15. I did a medicated FET cycle. Basically I started BCP after AF and then did lupron shots nightly from 2/19 to 3/17. Had a vaginal ulstrasound and blood work started estrogen patches on 3/3/15 and then another ultrasound and then started progesterone shots 5 days before transfer. Bloodwork only 2 days before trasnfer and thats it! Took about 6 or 7 weeks total. I will say the progesterone shots are hurting me so badly, I think that't the worst part for me. But Thursdays my day. Good luck!!!! Cant wait to hear if your transfer was a success! :thumbup:

Wishing you lots of luck!!! I hope you get your BFP this month, sounds like you have been thru a lot....I know what it feels like to get BFN's month after month, and not even wanting to test anymore. I'm moving on to injectables and iui next cycle!!! Sorry I don't have advice for you, just support :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->