IVF Roll Call - July/August

Hey! Wow 17 days is a long long time!

I just went to retrevial last Monday, and after 3 embryos fertlized, 3 made it to day 3, and we ended up with 1 quality blast in the freezer. First day 5 embryo ever for me. Very happy about the cycle outcome. We're going to cycle at least once more.

Hi aly! Wow 17 days you are a trooper! fx for a good number of blasts!!

Nolimit I said it on your journal too but congrats again on your beautiful blast!

afm just had our Day 8 scan and it seems like my ovaries are finally waking up, phew! I think my doctor, DH and I simultaneously let out a huge sigh of relief. We have 7 in the 7.5-12 range and 7 smaller ones, triggering probably on Friday.

Nolimit - CONGRATS on the Day 5 embryo! When will you transfer?

babylights - Let us know when ER is. fx that you trigger tonight!

We ended up doing a day 6 transfer yesterday. And we only had one embryo that made it. We didn't want to freeze it in the change that it wouldn't make it or the grade would decrease so we just did a fresh transfer. I am really hopeful this one will work. It was a grade AA embryo so if it is going to work, this one would be the one :)

Baby dust to all of you!

Allison

Congrats on your transfer! I've had two unsuccessful fresh transfers which is why we chose to freeze. We did decide to cycle again to try and get one more embryo before the years end. I'd like to transfer as soon as I can. December looks like the winning month for now.

aly congrats on being PUPO! When is beta, will you test before then? Keeping everything crossed for you!!

We got the go-ahead to trigger tonight and retrieval will be on Sunday! Hoping for the best!

Babylights - how did your retrieval go??

My beta test is scheduled for September 5th. I am not sure if I will test before that... Last time around I started the bleeding the morning of my beta so I knew it was a BFN:( I am scared to do the HPT and it turn up a false positive. Has anyone else tested early before?

Babylights - how did your retrieval go??

My beta test is scheduled for September 5th. I am not sure if I will test before that... Last time around I started the bleeding the morning of my beta so I knew it was a BFN:( I am scared to do the HPT and it turn up a false positive. Has anyone else tested early before?

I tested out my trigger both times and then every other day until beta.

aly how are you feeling?? Keeping everything crossed for you!

They retrieved six, all were mature and three fertilized. As of yesterday Day 3 we have two 10 cell 4AA's and one 6 cell with some fragmentation. Our next update will be Saturday Day 6, praying they make it to blast!

Babylights - sending your embryos lots of good vibes! Fingers crossed!

I am doing ok but days have started to feel more like months. Trying to stay active and busy. My mind is going a mile a minute. I think I am going to hold off on testing. My DH is going out of town on Saturday and Sunday and I would hate to get a BFN while he is gone. So I will wait until the 5th to test.

Any movie recommendations for the 2ww? I think I will be watching a lot of those this weekend!

Hey aly! How's your tww going? It's almost the 5th!!!

hello! I went in for my beta at 9am but still haven't gotten the results. Yesterday I was freaking out. I have period cramps and a very small amount of pink spotting. Today I feel back to normal though. Fingers crossed. As soon as I hear, I will let you know.

My Beta came back a 10 :( And I got AF last night. I go in for more blood work tomorrow but I am guessing it was a chemical?

Babylights - Did your embryos make it to blast? Did you do a fresh transfer?

Hi aly yes 2 made it to blast, they're being CCS tested right now. We're cycling at least one more time to bank embryos and will do a FET. How are you doing?

That is great news! I will be sending you & your embryos good vibes!!

I am hanging in there. At least can go to happy hour today? hahah.

I am doing ok. I had to get an injection of Methotrexate on Tuesday. My HCG levels were all over the place (548, 474, 350, 414, 444) and they couldn't see anything on the ultrasound since my levels are so low. Yesterday I was super tired and felt kind of crappy but today I feel fine. I am hoping I do not experience any side effects from the drug.

I go back in tomorrow for another beta and ultrasound. Hopefully my levels will have dropped enough that I do not have to get another shot.

Thanks for checking in. Are you in the middle of your next round?

Allison

I'm so sorry you're dealing with that, I hope your levels drop tomorrow :hugs: I have a cyst so we're taking this month off but trying naturally. Otherwise estrogen priming next month and stimming in November.

Sending you good vibes for tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"