Jace Cameron 7/29/08- A C- Section story

Michele1026

Reaction score
I had my c-section this past Tuesday and I was also scared to death ! It was unplanned and needed since i was not dialating any further then 5cm and my LO's heartrate started dropping after being in labor for 3 days. So the baby needed to come out, Anyway for me it took 10 min to prep me getting monitors hooked up and the dr to come give you meds to make your body numb and the baby is out very quick, in my OR the table the baby was placed on was right next to me so i saw him being weighed and cleaned, Then he was shown to me for me to kiss and they took him to the nursery and my fiance went with him Then then told me my surgery would not be over for another 30min so they were going to have me take a little nap and when i woke up and was settled in a room the baby would be brought to me. About an hour later i woke up in recovery and my fiance was there giving me details on my son and told he was beautiful and a short time later i was taken to my room and my nurse brought the baby in to us and we finally got some bonding time which was priceless when my fiance handing me Jace for the first time!
You still get your moments threw a c-section just take a bit of time, But as long as you and the LO are ok thats all that matters !

The healing for me im very much on slow-mo taking my meds and resting and having family and freinds help with the baby as much as possible, you are a bit sore and need tim to get your body back , im learning that too.

but in the end we got Jace Cameron 7lbs 3oz 19 inches long
and he is the perfect baby. As I look at him I realize everyday what true love is all about.

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/NJJoviGirlMichele/JaceCameron.jpg
https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/NJJoviGirlMichele/0802081456_0001.jpg

He is so cute! I love gis air. Congratulations x

Wow look at that hair :) Congrats!!

Congratulations... hope the recovery moves along quicker.

Congratulations! That hair is amaaaaazing!

gorgeous pics and look at that loverly hair xx

congratulations, hope you heal well. I know it can take a long time, it took me about 6 weeks to feel fully recovered

xxx

What a head of hair, very cute, congratulations :hug:

Congrats!! WOW!! HAHAH look at alll that hair!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->