Jack has an eye infection :( Been to doctors

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Well he woke up this morning and he could hardly open his eye, he has so much sleep in it and he was swallon, i gave it a wash and he can open it a bit more now but everytime i wash the sleep away it keeps coming back and he still cant open it fully:cry:

we are going to the doctors at 4.30 today to see if there is anything we can do.

Are you breast feeding? If so, you can put somebreast milk onto a cotton ball and wipe it over his eyes. It contains antibodies that fight infection so is most natural way to deal with it. My midwife told me this xx

Are you breast feeding? If so, you can put somebreast milk onto a cotton ball and wipe it over his eyes. It contains antibodies that fight infection so is most natural way to deal with it. My midwife told me this xx

really?? i might try that thanks

really?? i might try that thanks

Yeah, we got told it in antenatal and i wrote it down incase i forgot! I have never had to use it yet but it makes sense to give it a go... obviously don't squeeze it directly into his eye, but on cotton wool once from the side where his nose is then across the eye, then use a different cotton wool if you want to repeat. Id be interested to know if this worked for you so if you give it a few goes and notice a difference then keep me updated! x

well i've been to the doctors and he said its conjunctivius but didnt give me anything so i'll try the milk trick

When Rocco had it i just used a cotton ball and cooled boiled water. It went really quick.

chloe has conjunctivitis, we have drops for her, and she has now given it to mark and me :dohh:

hope jacks clears up quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->