Jack has arrived! LONG!

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! Hope you're recovering well and settling in with your little man.

Your birth story has similarities to mine (emergency c-section. Didn't dilate beyond 3cm and had baby in distress and slightly back to back).

:hugs:

Thanks hon, Jack seemed happy enough to stay in! his hr was very steady and he screamed blue murder when he was born! your lo looks like a pillar of health, was he badly distressed?

Hi there, he was fine once he was out apart from a bruise on his face and a slightly squiffy nose, but his heart rate was dropping with each contraction and I wasn't dilating. Feel free to read the story in my journal. I took a turn for the worse after the csection so it became a bit dramatic afterwards, but thankfully my baby boy is wonderful and thriving.

:hugs:

ah brilliant! They had problems getting Jack out, he was 3/5 engaged, so his head was firmly in my pelvis, yet his feet were in my ribs still. I could feel the rummaging quite high up, and you could see a mark on his head where my pelvis was! I shall go and nosey at your story!

he is gorgeous and a big boy! congrats again and i hate the drip too its evil!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Congratulations and welcome to the world little one

congrats on the birth of little jack. He's just beautiful!

:wohoo: we gave birth on the same day! Congratulations Hun hes a handsome little boy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->