jack is here

stefb

mum of 4
Reaction score
well as you all know i woke up yesterday and thought my waters were trickling i went to the toilet and had a bloody show and was getting some pains i came downstairs to give my OH my daughters clothes and a small gush of waters cam out so i knew it was my waters i started having pains every 4 minutes at 9 o clock so i rang my mum and sister and i went and dropped my little 1s off a t my sisters and went to the hospital got there at 10.30
11.00 i was checked over i was 3cm dilated given some pain killers and was monitored and then sent to the ward at 13.00 i hadnt eaten so i went to the restaurant (inside the hospital) and had some lunch soon as i left the resturant the pains got 100x worse and was every 2 minutes i got back to the ward at 3 when i sat down the pains eased off it was strange so i started to walk around again by 16.45 i was cryin with each pain and asked for some help no1 turned up my mum rang the help bell about 5 times b4 anyone came 17.30 they came and i was in agony they finally got me on the bed and checked me i was 5cm dilated i was cryin my eyes out then it got worse the pains was horrific i was begging for drugs and the pressure was getting worse i couldnt sit up and with each pain i was lifting up cos it felt like i was sat on his head at 18.15 i was transferred to birth center and put in a side room
18.20 i was given gas and air and pethidine
18.30 i wanted to push i was telling them he is coming but no1 would listen
18.40 i started pushing
dont know how the 1st stage is worked out but they put it as
1st stage of labor 4hrs 48mins...2nd stage 4mins...3rd stage 8mins

18.52 Jack Anthony Junior was born :D :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
jack weighs 7lb 14.7oz.... 51cm long and head is 36cm
https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k12/noney82/SDC10120.jpg
https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k12/noney82/SDC10104.jpg

congratulations hun, he is soooo gorgeous :) xxx

p.s. isnt the second stage pushing him out??? 4 mins?! wow, u have pushing power!

Congratulations! He is cute!

Wow, seemed to happen really quickly. Congrats he's gorgeous!

aww well done stef and congratulations , he is absolutely gorgeous!!!

congrats hun he is gorgeous

great name to xx

Congratulations hon, he's gorgeous!!! x x

congratulations sounds like ur labour wasnt too bad either well done!

congratulations he's beautiful :D
x x x x x x x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"